1. 1. Yes,No?

Your Username:Stuxx SFM

A:

Your SteamID: 

A: 474638

Your Discord Name and #: 

A: Stuxx SFM #9554

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

A: I do not remember exactly why, but yes i have.

Your Age: 

A: 13

Your Timezone: 

A:Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 48 H 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: In the mornings very early mornings evreybody starts breaking evrey single rule they possibly can untill and admin gets on. I am able to get on very early and prevent that before i have to do homeschool. I am alot more actice than other staff and i can try to take as much as i can of staffing. I can try to get done with evrey sit as quick and correct as i can.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can get on in the mornings most days then i have homeschool work (i have 20 minute breaks for evrey subject done) and i can get on evrey break i have untill im finished then i spend the rest of my time on the server ussually the times i will be most active is about 3 P.M to 9/10 P.M.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Definitly.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have and i understand.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User.

Playing on this DarkRP server is truly an amazing experience, untill someone breaks evrey single rule when staff arent active. Most of the time in the morning or late afternoon, which is when im very active to stop that kinda thing and make the experience a bit better. I wouldn't say im laid back, but i wont ban someone permanently for forgetting to advert something, i want to make a better idea in newer peoples a positive representation of this server in their mind. So that they come back and keep coming back and back more. I also dislike it how much i have to call for the staff team when i spot something out thtas against the rules, at this point there probably very annoyed because i have to call them in over and over. Im not super active on the discord because im focusing more on playing than,well chatting. Not very active on forums because i do not know what to post, but i will say i will be more active on here or try to same with the discord. And more than likley i just posted this after i got 48 hours because I am trying to get it out as fast as i can so i can get started faster, if i do get accepted. 

Stuxx SFM

2 hours ago, TheBros said:

I'm a new guy around here but every time I have ran into you, you have been relatively very nice and happy! 

2 hours ago, X3ZK said:

I agree with this I find you a pretty chill guy in the community and I would say these answers are very true I could see you being a staff gl and hf :)

you both cant +/- support, you do not meet requirements below

4 hours ago, Stuxx SFM said:

Playing on this DarkRP server is truly an amazing experience, untill someone breaks evrey single rule when staff arent active. Most of the time in the morning or late afternoon, which is when im very active to stop that kinda thing and make the experience a bit better. I wouldn't say im laid back, but i wont ban someone permanently for forgetting to advert something, i want to make a better idea in newer peoples a positive representation of this server in their mind. So that they come back and keep coming back and back more. I also dislike it how much i have to call for the staff team when i spot something out thtas against the rules, at this point there probably very annoyed because i have to call them in over and over. Im not super active on the discord because im focusing more on playing than,well chatting. Not very active on forums because i do not know what to post, but i will say i will be more active on here or try to same with the discord. And more than likley i just posted this after i got 48 hours because I am trying to get it out as fast as i can so i can get started faster, if i do get accepted. 

Put this under your paragraph its much better, but i would also say to fix it up a bit. why should you be staff, what have you done to better your self for a staff position, what makes you unique or what is something you can bring to the staff team.

also 8 times out of 10 you will have to ban someone that didnt advert, minges like to bend rules to not be banned and say their new or didnt know.

+/-Support

+I really dont have any +supports to give since I do not know him very well

-Little Play time i think you should get more familiar with the community before applying

-Very little Forum activity but can be fixed

-overall format is not very appealing 

Overall I will just remain neutral since I really cant give a definite opinion, because i do not know you well enough my opinion may change though.

27 minutes ago, MexicanHam said:

+/-Support

-Little Play time i think you should get more familiar with the community before applying

Overall I will just remain neutral since I really cant give a definite opinion, because i do not know you well enough my opinion may change though.

^

18 hours ago, MexicanHam said:

+/-Support

^

Archived