JesusWarrior's Staff Application

Staff poll:  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a staff member?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: JesusWarrior (Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, etc. ingame)

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:57200256

Your Discord Name and #:

A: JesusWarrior#5491

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I don't believe I have.

Your Age:

A: 19 years old

Your Timezone:

A: Central Standard Time (CST)

Time Played:

A: At the time of this application being submitted, I have accumulated 91 hours of playtime.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I used to be an administrator on a DarkRP server called Debonair, which was in the top 10 DarkRP servers a few years ago. VIPs had minimal power to jail or kick if something went wrong and an admin wasn't online. From there, I proved myself trustworthy to become a moderator, to which I went above and beyond the call of duty. To the point where admins basically give me admin power when they were online. I applied and was swiftly accepted as an administrator. Sadly, once I was accepted as an administrator, many admins started leaving or were minging the game. It was around that time when we got into the top 10. We stayed in the top 10 as me being the really only legitimate admin constantly taking sits with no roleplay time. Once my schoolwork started getting more difficult and my schedule became more demanding, I had to take a leave of absence. The server died within a few days.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: First, I love this server and the community that I've built with the people. Second, I already try to help in any way I can when something bad happens. I try to warn people when they are breaking rules to reduce sits, but when I do need to make one, I make it as quick and painless so we can all get back to RP and the admin can move to the next sit. Third, I have staffing experience so I understand basics of checking logs and evidence before taking action on punishments, as well as telltale signs of a troll. I want to make the RP experience of everyone who joins to be a fun and fair time. I also am very good at mediating and ensuring order when there's an argument. Above all else, I want to minimize any damage caused by rule breakers, whether it's on purpose or not, so that all parties can get back to having fun in a civil and healthy way.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on pretty often. I am a college student so my schedule can shift, but I also tend to be on at the later hours when the rule breaking is the greatest.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes. Very well.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: But of course.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I am currently VIP+.

- Support

• Seems pretty mingey in game
  • Does not act mature for his age
  • Decent App
  • Good playtime
  • Has staffing experience

You really like to minge with your friends and i personally cannot recommend you to the staff team due to your immaturity, i would suggest smartening up in game and attempting to distance yourself from your mingey friend group

12 minutes ago, Anal Anihilator said:

- Support

• Decent App
  • Good playtime

You really like to minge with your friends and i personally cannot recommend you to the staff team due to your immaturity, i would suggest smartening up in game and attempting to distance yourself from your mingey friend group

I agree with this.

23 minutes ago, Anal Anihilator said:

- Support

• Decent App
  • Good playtime

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if I seem mingey ingame. I'll do my best to improve so that you will trust me in the future.

13 minutes ago, butter said:

-/+ Support (subject to change When I see You On.)

-Never seen You in Game.

-Forum Activity is low

+Decent Application 

+Staff Experience 

Thank you for your feedback. I'll boost my forum activity and hopefully will see you more often ingame.

+Support Overall

+Very active on the server

+Listens when in SITs

+Very nice and helpful to all players

+Mature

-Inactive on forums and discord

So to conclude this +Support I'd like to add that Miles, what I know him by, is very active on the server and roleplays in a fun and immersive manner. He is always on the right side in my SITs and he isn't petty with punishment. Miles would be a great and needed addition to the staff team!

53 minutes ago, TyerIsTop said:

+Support Overall

+Very active on the server

+Listens when in SITs

+Very nice and helpful to all players

+Mature

-Inactive on forums and discord

So to conclude this +Support I'd like to add that Miles, what I know him by, is very active on the server and roleplays in a fun and immersive manner. He is always on the right side in my SITs and he isn't petty with punishment. Miles would be a great and needed addition to the staff team!

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'll continue working on my forum and discord activity.

Archived