cyber

Your in-game name:

Bro You Got A Dollar

Users IGN:

Reddot & Mechz

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:1:149724885 & STEAM_0:1:59792936

Explain what happened:

I'm just chilling on the server and i decide that im about to go and go to sleep so i spawn my base and put my printers in a hidden place. All of a sudden some guy named computerman comes up to my base and is like "why you building in my base i own this door now buddy". I did forget to buy the door because I was in a rush to go to bed, was tired, and totally forgot but I managed to buy the garage door before he bought the whole thing. 20 mins goes by and I'm like alright I really don't wanna get kicked while im afk so imma contact an admin so that he can sell the door, @Anal Anihilator comes and he tells me that there are no prop logs that show when i spawned the base first while computer and the others simply lie saying that his base was there first (Keep in mind Reddot and the other people aren't friends with computer, their base is next door to mine and that's the main reason they decided to defend him). So i'm sitting there like alright whatever these guys win i guess not much i could do since I wasn't recording at the time (due to me running out of space on my SSD) so i simply ask Anal if i could have 10 minutes (i really needed like 5 tbh) to get my printers out into a different base, As I politely ask, computer and them are rushing me, then I walk in and get shot. After this death I politely comeback, place my fading door to get my printers out (hence i wasn't finished fixing the bottom), then they start lockpicking into my base so i kill one and start spraying at the other one then get killed by Reddot. (first count of RDM) (didn't shoot him at all you can see it in the video i shot both of the bloods). Then i comeback and get shot again by reddot (RDM x2). I then comeback, walk into my base again then get shot again (RDM x3). I comeback twice more and computer killed me for the 2 times (apparently it doesn't count cause he owns the door). Then boom i walk in again and get killed by Reddot. After this, he gets banned fairly and computer leaves right after Reddot is banned. I spawn my base back in and go afk again. Then swifly around 30mins I hear myself get killed through the audio on my headset. I turn to gmod and boom him, Mechz and some other kid raided me once again. I asked Anal why he banned him in the first place and he said because he was "tired".  Anal said it was false because they were in a party but I checked the parties as he told me this (located in the evidence part) and they were never in a party together. After this i'm like whatever and then they call a sit on me because my printers were unaccessable. I told Nightx that I will fix my base and asked if they could leave, they disrespectfully denied to leave multiple times. They also accused me of ban evasion saying that i purchased this account off of someone named bobby (not sure why someone would buy a steam account that has playtime on a gmod server) and then Reddot says "It's literally him I ip-checked him". Nightx heard that he said this but he claimed that he couldn't do anything since he doesn't have it on record. At this point i'm very annoyed so i go down to my printers, slap a fading door on it, go down collect the money and blow up the printers. As im leaving the spot Mechz shoots at me in anger and I shoot and kill him (he attempted to RDM me while in a sit?) At this point Reddot and his other Dollar friend are hyping him up saying "There's my revenge ban!" and saying hurtful stuff to me, whilst this is going on I'm frozen and im under the belief that I'm going to be banned. Also at this point @Nightx is unsure what to do so he calls @NotUly. Uly explains how Mechz RDMing me is OK but me taking the money from the printer is the main offense. Mechz also says that I have stage 5 terminal autism and starts acting like a complete retard. (All of this is shown in the video.) (The logic in it not being a Sit because we're not in a sit area is pretty unlogical because people have been banned for doing a terror in the middle of a sit in the public, but he doesn't get punished for killing me in a sit located in my base?) Most of the parts were not recorded so the staff members tagged can be a witness as they literally took the sit themself. This could be handled as a staff report AND/or a user report cause I feel they were both somewhat wrong in this. The funniest part is that im probably missing out on so much information because i'm making this at 3:15 AM (still never got the sleep I was originally planning on getting) so I might add more to this in the morning or earlier tomorrow.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

https://youtu.be/WgC-yhGZJiw

https://youtu.be/Y4Z_zg_a3Jg

https://gyazo.com/9e0685734ffbcb2dfe8f579e80355c61

https://gyazo.com/9e0685734ffbcb2dfe8f579e80355c61

Reddit was already banned. So idrk why he’s in here. Ik it’s very frustrating in moments like that but after he got banned you went up and said something to his friend( we couldn’t hear ur mic was muted) but just if something were to happen again try to stay away from doing that. That way you get the last laugh and nothing else happens 

4 hours ago, teh epic frog said:

Reddit was already banned. So idrk why he’s in here. Ik it’s very frustrating in moments like that but after he got banned you went up and said something to his friend( we couldn’t hear ur mic was muted) but just if something were to happen again try to stay away from doing that. That way you get the last laugh and nothing else happens 

yeah I did go up to him and say something it was “karma is a fat bitch” cause Reddot got banned. Only reason i really did it was because I was frustrated with the gig they pulled.

but if you read the paragraph I put, Reddot gets unbanned because he thinks the ban is false but it’s not

I went ahead and dealt with this whole situation, and resolved terms between both the user and one of the reported party members. The user has choose to drop the charges, and settled with a 5 minute jail on one of the party members (which he was). So pretty much, this is all dealt with appropriately and over with. 

Have a nice day.

Locked.

Archived