Should I be Staff?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes.
    • No!

Username: discordlunaa STEAM_0:0:97063449

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97063449

Discord: discordlunaa#2213

Have I ever been Punished? Why?: Yes, plenty of times, but nothing serious and nothing more than a 10 minute jail. Reasons consisting of RDM, FailRP, and NLR. 

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Time Played: ~2 days. (It's more than it sounds)

Staffing Experience: None, however I do run my own server. Hope i get bonus points for that.

Why Should I be Accepted?: Well, I think I could get a long with pretty much anyone on the server, I know how to treat people with respect and when I am not playing the server to have fun, then I wont be biased towards anyone. If I was made staff, that would be my top priority, and my fun comes second.  And one of the biggest and possibly the most compelling reasons is I'm often on when no staff is, and I notice the server quickly goes to chaos. I'm always on to see it go down. If I was staff, I could prevent the couple of hours a day where everyone gets away with breaking the rules, and I'll definitely help when the staff is backed up with tickets. Also, I'm mature enough to handle the responsibility of staff, and can prove it. Lately I've spent a lot of my time on this server, around 8 or so hours a day, and have a good understanding of what's expected of staff and how I can improve the lives of everyone on the server. I also know how to follow instructions, and learn pretty quickly, so I think I would and could make a good staff member in no time.

How Often Can I Be On The Server?: Upwards of 8 hours a day

Am I familiar with the rules?: Very, I have read the rules multiple times. Almost have it memorized.

Am I Aware that I will lose a large amount of RP time on our server?: Yes

Have I Read TOS?: As you can see, I used it as a template for my application.

Rank on the Server?: User

7 minutes ago, TheBros said:

+/- Alright Paragraph

- Zero forum activity

- Never have seen you on

- Lots of punishments

Overall (-) support, sorry bro

Didn't know activity on the forums affects you application, which is too bad because I don't see myself ever being active on forums unless I actually become staff.. Catch 22 I guess. And as for the punishments, it's almost unavoidable, I doubt anyone playing the server a lot has a perfectly clean record. Thanks for the reply!

1 minute ago, discordlunaa said:

Didn't know activity on the forums affects you application, which is too bad because I don't see myself ever being active on forums unless I actually become staff.. Catch 22 I guess. And as for the punishments, it's almost unavoidable, I doubt anyone playing the server a lot has a perfectly clean record. Thanks for the reply!

Remember, you read the ToS. You should know that a lot of people aren’t perfect, and that you can have -‘s if the majority census is that you have a lot of people from the community and a lot of the staff supporting you. You can have salty people -1 with valid reasons because they are upset. Do not give up just yet, I believe that you have a chance.

+/- Support

Low Forum Activity/Discord

Low Playtime

Decent Paragraph

-Support

Never Seen You Online Personally 

Punished Multiple Times (Make Sure You Read Over Rules While In Jail)

No Staffing Experience

Overall -Support Recommend more play time and forum activity 

58 minutes ago, Kitty said:

+1 
for the paragraph and stuff✌️

-/+ 1 for ur rank🖖

-1 for ur punishments:$

You do not meet the requirements to support applications, Kitty.

Now for my take:
+/-Support

-Decent Paragraph

-Says he can be on for eight hours a day(I have never seen you on though)

-Punished a bit(Everyone had bad times though and needs to learn)

-No staffing experience(Needs to start somewhere though)

-Support

-Not much playtime

-No forum activity

-Never seen you in game personally

Overall:

-Support

-Support

-I have had many sits with you

-Little to no forum and discord activity

-not much playtime

-loses temper very easily

Over all no because i feel that you are really not fit for staff I will change my vote if you can prove to me that you can change you ways.

22 hours ago, Tune said:

+/- Support

Low Forum Activity/Discord

Low Playtime

Decent Paragraph

-Support

Never Seen You Online Personally 

Punished Multiple Times (Make Sure You Read Over Rules While In Jail)

No Staffing Experience

Overall -Support Recommend more play time and forum activity 

Archived