A: 14 

Your Timezone: 

A: Eastern  

Time Played: 

A: 48 Hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Admin to a Discord and twitch stream 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

A: I would like to be accepted for staff for a few reasons. Firstly, I love the server and have been counting down the hours until I could finally apply to help the server. Secondly the server is an awesome place that shouldn’t be ruined by people that break the rules and ruining everyone else's time on the server. The server should be a place where people want to look forward to getting on and having a fun and chill playing experience. Not getting RDM over and over by the same person, or getting prop blocked in spawn. That’s why I should be accepted. 

How often can you be on the server?: 

A: Monday-Thursday 1-4 Hours During School Weeks Friday-Saturday 3-18 Hours During non-school weeks Sunday-Saturday 1-20 hours. Also, during school weeks five to ten would be the times when I'm mostly on the server, on the weekends its usually from nine in the morning till one to three at night. 
Are you familiar with the rules?: 

A: Yes, I am have read them two to three times. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes  

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! : 

A: Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): 

A: VIP+

-/+Support

+Good to have little punishments

-Little to no forum activity 

-Never seen you in game 

-little play time overall i would wait until you get more acquainted with the server

-No - supports because the things listed can be fixed over all 

Its just going to be a no for me since I really do not know you that well, try working on the things stated.

Best Of Luck To You

On 1/27/2019 at 6:49 PM, GB Nolan said:

I don’t play drp, but, low but minimum playtime, low forum post count, never seen you on the discord. Its a -support from me chief, get to know the community more.

Need at least 10 post to put in your opinion, I don't mind more info for me to learn off of.

Thanks for the reply though

10 hours ago, MexicanHam said:

-/+Support

+Good to have little punishments

-Little to no forum activity 

-Never seen you in game 

-little play time overall i would wait until you get more acquainted with the server

-No - supports because the things listed can be fixed over all 

Its just going to be a no for me since I really do not know you that well, try working on the things stated.

Best Of Luck To You

Thanks for the support i do see why i got -support by next week it will like a lot better on my app.

+Support

-Never been punished

-Has some staff experience under his belt

-Had kinda low forums activity, but has been working to get it up lately(Must of his posts in general are kinda shit posty in a way to me though)

+/-Support

-Personally never seen you in game, maybe once through ooc.

-Says they can be consitantly on(But I have never seen you)

-Support

-Generic paragraph

-Not much playtime

Overall:

+/-Support leaning towards -

This is because I have never seen you before, I don'y know if you are a person who is bratty, losed temper etc.

Play more on the server, run around downtown and meet the community, talk to everyone.

-Support

- Minimum Playtime

-Never seen In-Game

-/+ Paragraph was decent

Get some more time into the server trust me, it won't be the end of the world. if you want something badly you'll strive for it to put some more time into everything get to know people and the staff team and I believe you'd make a great staff

Good luck

~SlyImage result for thumbs up

Don't listen to ghosty, he doesn't know what he is talking about.

+support

-No bans.

-Able to be on during rush hour(s).

+/-support

-Has some staffing experience, but not in the right places. As I have been told thousands of times, staffing on a different platform won't necessarily give you experience here. It might give you some disciplinary experience though, which is why I chose to throw it into +/-.

-Seen a couple of times, but only in the tab menu.

-support

-Small but reasonably detailed paragraph, could use some umph.

-Only 48H of playtime.

Overall: +/-

I wish you the best of luck!

On 1/27/2019 at 3:49 PM, GB Nolan said:

I don’t play drp, but, low but minimum playtime, low forum post count, never seen you on the discord. Its a -support from me chief, get to know the community more.

You don’t play drp/ why are you commenting on this. 

You cant - for play time if he’s over the requirement, you can say that you don’t see him in game at all but you said you don’t play drp...

my opinion

-support 

i haven’t seen you in game that much. Need more activity, get your name out there .

Your forum activity need to be better

your paragraph needs more substance.you only said what causes bad rp and that you counted down the time

Archived