Pierre Trudeau's RDM x 7

discordlunaa

My IGN: discordlunaa

His IGN: Not sure how I can get my hands on his IGN, because he had a roleplay name (Pierre Trudeau)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94978693

Basically what happened is I raided him and he seemed cool about it at first, then about 10 minutes later he started rdming me... thats pretty much it, as you can see in the video I tried to explain gang wars to him because he was using that as an excuse to rdm, not that there was a gang war going on, he just wanted to kill me and since i was a crip and he was a blood, he used that to rdm me, i think i cut the part out but i did actually explain it to him so theres no room for confusion, he just was mad after that raid ig

Heres the proof of RDMx7.. sorry for the bad quality video, if i need longer clips or something to prove that it was in fact RDM, again just let me know..

10 hours ago, thorobred said:

first yes I do need his steam id

second the bits and pieces of video show too little since he can advert gang war on you and kill you

third if any more evidence comes up post it here 

i do have more evidence, how long should i make each clip of the rdm? or should i just upload a ~20 minute video of the whole thing? and if i see him on how can i get his actual ign?

Alright Thoro, I have a 12 minute clip of the whole thing,(you can see at the start of the video when he switched to blood leader) i watched it all to make sure there was no gang war advert.. I know you can't do anything yet until you have the steam id, but in the mean time here you go. Also, in the future I’ll make sure to get the steam id, i just didn’t realize that you would need it until i got off gmod to report him. in hindsight, shoulda known..

Update: A moderator took my ticket once i saw Pierre Trudeau was on and he jailed him for 10 minutes for rdmx7 because he payed money on the server for a custom class and a rank.. I made another ticket and they said it can only be taken care of on forums. I updated the post so now there is his steam ID

In my defense, the rules on gangwar were not set in the forums and were added 8 hours ago instead of when the incident occured (over 20 hours ago). There was staff online at the time that could have delt with the situation.

If the entire video is shown it wasnt just me doing it. Most of the blood members were also participating in the fighting. Such as Imperial Blood Gangsta and Linux

Not to mention the RDM of his own crip around 8 minutes into the video.

Even admitting that his own people killed me and not caring they they will get jailed.

58 minutes ago, Pierre Trudeau said:

In my defense, the rules on gangwar were not set in the forums and were added 8 hours ago instead of when the incident occured (over 20 hours ago). There was staff online at the time that could have delt with the situation.

If the entire video is shown it wasnt just me doing it. Most of the blood members were also participating in the fighting.

If needed i can get the clip of me explaining gang wars to you, and the clip of staff telling me a day before the incident about how gang wars work, and saying other people were rdming isn’t a defense, i singled you out in this report because you were the only one who I had footage of rdming excessively, the rest would have been just 1 or 2 rdms and i didnt want to have to edit all the clips of that just to get them jailed for 10 minutes each. And I feel like this is a little bit too much rdming to use an excuse saying you didn’t know the rules, especially since i told you the rules. I have also been in so many sits, which a lot of staff can vouch for because make so many tickets, (and occasionally a ticket is made on me) and countless times I’ve seen staff punish the person even if they didn’t know the rules, simply because it was enough rdm to not be excusable with just “i didnt know the rules”

3 hours ago, discordlunaa said:

Update: A moderator took my ticket once i saw Pierre Trudeau was on and he jailed him for 10 minutes for rdmx7 because he payed money on the server for a custom class and a rank.. I made another ticket and they said it can only be taken care of on forums. I updated the post so now there is his steam ID

So we gonna skip this part? Add the Staff member name and a full video of the sit 

Archived