jaxton

Your Username: 
A: jaxton
Your SteamID: 
A: iamiam16
Your Discord Name and #: 
A: brady23#1111
Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 
A: yes, varied reasons like accidentally thinking i adverted but i spelled something wrong 
Your Age: 
A: 15
Your Timezone: 
A: cst
Time Played: 
A: about 7 days and nights
Staffing Experience (Optional): 
A: none
Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 
A: I think i should be on the staff team because in the past month i have been on every day and night rping, helping new people out and trying to help anyone out if I can. Since I found this server I have not played on any other dark rp server besides this one, I enjoy everything about this server except sometimes for the lag but everything else I love.  Whilst I'm not an admin or any staff I still try to help the staff is someone is breaking the rules. I want to be staff because I am on every day like some admins are not. Some admins get on once every week, but yet they say they have work or I have other stuff to do, I have work too but yet i still get on every day wither I'm tired or not. Ive been on all week even though my grand mother broke her back, hip ,arm and, should and had two strokes all in the same weekend. 
How often can you be on the server?: 
A: every day
Are you familiar with the rules?: 
A: middle
Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? 
A: yes
Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! : 
What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): 
A: exhibionist
Edited September 14, 2018 by Mike

3 hours ago, jaxton said:

Your Username: 
A: jaxton
Your SteamID: 
A: iamiam16
Your Discord Name and #: 
A: brady23#1111
Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 
A: yes, varied reasons like accidentally thinking i adverted but i spelled something wrong 
Your Age: 
A: 15
Your Timezone: 
A: cst
Time Played: 
A: about 7 days and nights
Staffing Experience (Optional): 
A: none
Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 
A: I think i should be on the staff team because in the past month i have been on every day and night rping, helping new people out and trying to help anyone out if I can. Since I found this server I have not played on any other dark rp server besides this one, I enjoy everything about this server except sometimes for the lag but everything else I love.  Whilst I'm not an admin or any staff I still try to help the staff is someone is breaking the rules. I want to be staff because I am on every day like some admins are not. Some admins get on once every week, but yet they say they have work or I have other stuff to do, I have work too but yet i still get on every day wither I'm tired or not. Ive been on all week even though my grand mother broke her back, hip ,arm and, should and had two strokes all in the same weekend. 
How often can you be on the server?: 
A: every day
Are you familiar with the rules?: 
A: middle
Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? 
Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! : 
What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): 
A: exhibionist
Edited September 14, 2018 by Mike

-Support

- you should know the rules like the back of your hand, not “middle”

- time played is meant to be the time shown in the tab menu under your players name

your name definitely seems familiar but I don’t remember much about you so imma wait til others reply

+support

-Never been in one of my sits

+/- support

-Seems active ingame(only seen once)

-No discord or forum activity(I was the same way)

-Support

-Didn't follow the template correctly at all, missing poll, format isn't exactly right but shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as you get it all fixed up

-Dishonest

-Low effort app

-In your app it says you are "middle" familiar with the rules, you should be completely familiarzed with the rules;

Overall, -support. Nothing against you, just prepare yourself better and take the staff app more seriously because effort really shows how much you really want to help the community and the server.

3 hours ago, t.tv/grar21_ said:

+support

-Never been in one of my sits

+/- support

-Seems active ingame(only seen once)

-No discord or forum activity(I was the same way)

-Support

-Didn't follow the template correctly at all, missing poll, format isn't exactly right but shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as you get it all fixed up

-Dishonest

-Low effort app

-In your app it says you are "middle" familiar with the rules, you should be completely familiarzed with the rules;

Overall, -support. Nothing against you, just prepare yourself better and take the staff app more seriously because effort really shows how much you really want to help the community and the server.

^

Archived