Bullzi

Your in-game name:

Bullzi

Staff members name:

TylerisTop 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:194217653

Explain what happened:

He raided my base in god mode, called me a "fucking retard," and threatened to ban my friends "for life" for building in the sewer.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

My Nvidia Replay was off. Ask someone if they know who Tyler is and they will immediate recall him abusing his power and being a bad admin in general. Owner, please remove him from your handsome list of staff.

@TyerIsTop was not in godmode, however he was in a class called "God". This class spawns with an unbelievebly amount of HP, and Armor. It appears he's god, but I promise you he wasn't. There is a clear viewmodel difference between the two classes. -support(completely false)

If you're going to report the guy, at least have the decency to tag the dude so he can defend himself.

I can tell you there is no evidence to be provided as the events described in this report NEVER took place. Yes, I did raid you on a class called "God". I destroyed you and your friend and I distinctly remember being called a few vulgar names, but who cares it is a game. I then looted and destroyed every entity in your base because you were so rude to me. You were waiting outside and told me you were going to report me for being "Godded" while raiding to which I tried to explain to you that I wasn't godded, that I was indeed just on a class that has a butt load of health and armor.  We then parted ways and I hadn't thought about it until now. Thanks for the false report and enjoy your time RPing on our great server.

❤️❤️ ❤️ 

BIG -Support

First off,You Need Proof,Witnesses/People Are Not Enough and we dont accept witnesses. I am Pretty sure Tyer Would not do that.Next,I think you forgot that there is a class called "GOD" and has most weapons in the game and lots of HP and Armor.If he was godded he would have been in admin mode.Overall,Dont Make Claims When You Cant Even Back Them Up With Proof.

1 minute ago, butter said:

BIG -Support

First off,You Need Proof,Witnesses/People Are Not Enough and we dont accept witnesses. I am Pretty sure Tyer Would not do that.Next,I think you forgot that there is a class called "GOD" and has most weapons in the game and lots of HP and Armor.If he was godded he would have been in admin mode.Overall,Dont Make Claims When You Cant Even Back Them Up With Proof.

Fax

With the lack of evidence to help support your claims in this argument, I find a lack of being able to help resolve this matter. I highly recommend for you to provide evidence for next time in an incident like this, so we can help resolve this matter quicker. But as further more, I see no given evidence and only accusations at this point. 

Locked/Denied.

Archived