dredlord

Your in-game name:

Lazy Loli

Staff members name:

Teleputer

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:69997950

Explain what happened:

Reddot made a sit about me freezing him and warning him so i can rdm him. Teleputer then tped me into the sit where he checked freeze gun logs and said "You frozed 4 times" I proceeded to tell him that i froze kazz not Reddot but he didnt listen. then he frozed me and jailed me in admin land for 5 minutes for rdm. I was frozen for the whole 5 minutes and after the jail had expired. I pmed him multiple times and even made a sit but he ignored all of it. Kazz was there and saw that i was jailed and frozen for the whole 5 minutes +.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

unknown.png

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, cyber said:

+Support

it wasn't even RDM but he jailed u for that oof

welp i did kill reddot cause he kept waving his fucking gun at me. adverted warn 3 times like a good boy. But he said i froze 4 times without telling me who and when

1 hour ago, cyber said:

+Support

it wasn't even RDM but he jailed u for that oof

watched it happen both of you were jailed in admin land and he left me to you guys while he jailed you, not sure what was going on but I didnt second guess it.

Also my bad for not figuring it out sooner (Had some sits todo)

Yes, I was being Lazy and making up stuff as I went, I am Sorry.

I had no right to do that, it just makes me look like a Lousy admin that does not care about other people and puts his daily life onto other people.

I am sorry and I am willing to take the Fullest of Punishments needed to fulfill my lack of responsibility 

from what i heard from the other players im very sure this isnt your first complain. The reason you're staffing is because you want to keep the server from becoming rdm rp. But if you are not willing to take the responsibility of taking sits I suggest you resign. There are many more players out there who are willing to take the role and help the server.

42 minutes ago, dredlord said:

from what i heard from the other players im very sure this isnt your first complain. The reason you're staffing is because you want to keep the server from becoming rdm rp. But if you are not willing to take the responsibility of taking sits I suggest you resign. There are many more players out there who are willing to take the role and help the server.

the only other one that I remember is a person who sounded to be about 13 years old, I forgot what it was about but as I remember people were -supporting him, but I will consider resigning, even if its one of the things that im most proud of, still the many out was the few

EDIT: It was JimJackJoeBob

Archived