Jump to content

Hypixs Staff Application


Hypix

Should Hypix Become Staff?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Hypix Become Staff?



Recommended Posts

Your Username:

A:Hypix

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:151380558

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Hypix#7050

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes For Rdm & Ltap  NLR.

Your Age:

A: 13 Years old

Your Timezone:

A: My Timezone is Central Standard  Time.

Time Played:

A: 4 months 1 week in total  or 197:58:20 is what it says in the Server.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: No but hopefully this will be my starting point of staffing experience. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I have been online for the  past 2 months and have been on every day. I love to  help new people that just joined the DarkRP community. I enjoy everything about this server except sometimes for the lag but I love the community it is a Friendly Community and I would like to help keep it a friendly community. Whilst, I'm not an admin or any staff I still try to help the staff is someone is breaking the rules by contacting a staff member . I think I should become staff because, I want to help with all my knowledge of Roleplaying and help players not make the same mistakes as I did (Ex of some punishments ( RDM,NLR,LTAP,Harrasment,andScamming ETC ) and I am really good with peer pressure and stress I don't listen what players say to me like. Ex of Peer Pressure: Hey can you abuse for me ill pay you with Paypal, and give me like God Rank and 500 million. Ex of stress: When I get back from school and I had a bad day I try to make it better by trying to be left alone and play the game and have some fun by playing DarkRP to make my day better. This is why I think  I should become staff on the ExhibitionDarkRP Server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on most of the time.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am familiar with the rules on the Exhibition DarkRP server

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes 

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Vip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You deleted your old post because it got such bad support and you tried to do damage control, not very well apparently though considering you're still trying. You think this absolves you from being put on blast by others but it does not. I said it once, you rdm'd me out of the blue on one of the few times i played drp. Other staff claim you're a common offender to a sit, and butter showed your blatant prop block. This is disappointing and pathetic at best. Delete this and save yourself the embarrassment 

If it wasnt already clear - support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GR Exiled said:

You deleted your old post because it got such bad support and you tried to do damage control, not very well apparently though considering you're still trying. You think this absolves you from being put on blast by others but it does not. I said it once, you rdm'd me out of the blue on one of the few times i played drp. Other staff claim you're a common offender to a sit, and butter showed your blatant prop block. This is disappointing and pathetic at best. Delete this and save yourself the embarrassment 

If it wasnt already clear - support

Yeah. What he said. And I’ve never seen you

 

 

- Support👎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Support

The maturity definitely shows, and you deleted the other one as I was writing my post.

If you're LTAPPing it definitely shows you're not mature enough to handle name calling in my perspective, because you let alone can't handle being wrong in a sit and taking proper punishment.

Not trying to be harsh, just my opinion. No staff experience either, you've got alot of punishment issues. I've never met you, and I'm on DarkRP everyday/night and never saw you once. Sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Overall, (- Support)

Not going to rewrite my opinion out again, its unfair for other players to have to wait a week to reapply, this is basically reapplying so I suggest waiting a week like all the others.

29 minutes ago, Hypix said:

your a mexican border mod thats why

 

Also your being pretty rude to the other staff even if they are not part of the server, they are still part of this community and you should show them with equal respect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Support.It seems that you cannot take criticism Which Proves my point of you being immature on your last app(Which you deleted).That was a Stupid Decision to make as it will only get you More -Support's.

-Support

-Mingy

-Deleted his last app because he got a lot of -Support's 

-Immature

-Many sits against you

-Remember this?https://gyazo.com/223ab3f70ac85fa53c748b90b834e58d

No.You Should Not Be A Part Of This Staff Team.Also,Stop making Alt Accounts that Vote Yes on your application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

- Support 

-I already told you in your jail cell previously today that you need to be less toxic before becomming a staff member. You seems to don't listen very well... 

-And you delete your other post and create another one.. That's not very smart...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, butter said:

-Support.It seems that you cannot take criticism Which Proves my point of you being immature on your last app(Which you deleted).That was a Stupid Decision to make as it will only get you More -Support's.

-Support

-Mingy

-Deleted his last app because he got a lot of -Support's 

-Immature

-Many sits against you

-Remember this?https://gyazo.com/223ab3f70ac85fa53c748b90b834e58d

No.You Should Not Be A Part Of This Staff Team.Also,Stop making Alt Accounts that Vote Yes on your application.

Not Fit For Staff In Anyway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, butter said:

-Support.It seems that you cannot take criticism Which Proves my point of you being immature on your last app(Which you deleted).That was a Stupid Decision to make as it will only get you More -Support's.

-Support

-Mingy

-Deleted his last app because he got a lot of -Support's 

-Immature

-Many sits against you

-Remember this?https://gyazo.com/223ab3f70ac85fa53c748b90b834e58d

No.You Should Not Be A Part Of This Staff Team.Also,Stop making Alt Accounts that Vote Yes on your application.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You cannot take any bit of cricitism as displayed literally on this application alone. This is beyond childish. And as stated above you deleted your previous app because of the -supports. I don't know what you want here but it's clear no one trusts and wants you to be staffing. @Voided Outlock this shit up. Omega-support 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2019 at 5:37 AM, dredlord said:

You cannot take any bit of cricitism as displayed literally on this application alone. This is beyond childish. And as stated above you deleted your previous app because of the -supports. I don't know what you want here but it's clear no one trusts and wants you to be staffing. @Voided Outlock this shit up. Omega-support 

I’ve disagreed with some of your application opinions but you’ve hit right on the mark with this one. As a staff member you have to be OK with people constantly criticizing your every decision and it’s obvious you can’t take basic criticism. If I could I’d ban you from applying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2019 at 12:38 PM, thorobred said:

going of os this 

you made a second app

minge 

does not take criticism well

been banned 

-support 

 

On 2/1/2019 at 10:46 PM, Hypix said:

I think I should become staff because, I want to help with all my knowledge of Roleplaying and help players not make the same mistakes as I did (Ex of some punishments ( RDM,NLR,LTAP,Harrasment,andScamming ETC )

6

Those are just some of your punishments? How many rules have you broken?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...