TheGamingPikachu Staff Application

Should TheGamingPikachue Be Staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should TheGamingPikachue Be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: JustCallMeCorn

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:127549754 

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Yaboishrek #3194

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been given a 10min jail once back in I think 10 sep 2018 when I was very new to darkrp. Due to the fact I did not know what  NLR meant at that time, I went back to my base 2 times. After finding out about my mistake, I have been aware of such rules and also have told others to not break them.

Your Age:

A: 13

Your Timezone:

A: GSM

Time Played:

A: 1 week (Close to 2 weeks)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None on Gmod rp servers

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I think I should be accepted because I enforce the server rules while trying to avoid any fights or arguments with other players on the server. I've gotten to know most of the staff and their different personalities. I respect all staff and their duties as I know how stressful and how busy the job can get as many people like to break the rules. I don't really have any issues against anyone because everybody is born different with special personalities . I also find that it causes even more problems.  I'm usually free so I'm able to take sits when needed to help other staff so that they don't have to take care of  all the problems by themselves. I would like to work with the friendly staff members to make the server a fun place for new players. When new players join and ask me questions, I am happy to help them in anyway possible so that they won't get in a lot of trouble. I have helped many new and older players on the server by giving base ideas and helping out with situations. Thank you for reading my application, I value your input and criticism on how I can improve.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: On Weekdays (Around 4-6 hours) Weekends (7-9 Hours)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have always referred to them when needed

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?:

A: I am willing to lose as much RP time on the server to help build a friendly community.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these!

A: Positive

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+ Good playtime

+ No serious punishments

+/- No staff experience

+/- Okay paragraph 

+/- Personal never seen you on (probs due to timezones)

- Zero forum activity

Overall, (+/- support), I have just never really met you and interacted with you on the server personally so I dont know what kind of person you are, just improve forum activity, good luck!

+/-Support

+Very good play time

-Zero Forum Activity

-No staff experience but no big deal 

-Never seen or met you in game

-Not the best paragraph

For now it is going to be a no until I can meet you, because as of now I have no idea who you are and I do not know what to expect from you

47 minutes ago, TheBros said:

+ Good playtime

+ No serious punishments

+/- No staff experience

+/- Okay paragraph 

+/- Personal never seen you on (probs due to timezones)

- Zero forum activity

Overall, (+/- support), I have just never really met you and interacted with you on the server personally so I dont know what kind of person you are, just improve forum activity, good luck!

This

+support 

Almost on everyday 

Mature-ish 

Good playtime 

Hasn't been in my previous sits before I resigned

-support

Not really good paragraph

Discord and forums activity is practically none existent.

Either than that I'm going with a +support. The reason most people might not have heard if him is because be changed his nick name awhile back. It was previously inky

On 2/2/2019 at 1:36 PM, MexicanHam said:

+/-Support

+Very good play time

-Zero Forum Activity

-No staff experience but no big deal 

-Never seen or met you in game

-Not the best paragraph

For now it is going to be a no until I can meet you, because as of now I have no idea who you are and I do not know what to expect from you

Seems about right 

Archived