Staff Report

Tinkuwu

Your in-game name: Tink

Staff members name: Grar21_

Staff member SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47627227

Explain what happened: Staff refused to take reports and ignored all the RDMing that was happening, but ended up banning me once I took it into my own hands after dealing with it for over an hour.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!) I don't have any evidence due to the fact that I don't record every waking moment of my life. And if you think that isn't an excuse, tell me, does anyone have a recording of your life, in what you were doing in July 12, 2015 at percisely 6:40 PM EST? I don't think so. The requirement for recorded evidence is inhumane to ask for due to the fact that no everyone is recording everything they do. I sent many reports and waited for so long to have the only staff deal with them, but he never did anything until I took action against the people RDMing, which he then banned me and I doubt he banned anyone else.

1 hour ago, [Shinobi]KidGh0st said:

Also instead of reporting others with no evidence you should get to work on your ban appeal if you truly feel you were wronged 

Alright mr.non-moderator

I'm not going to make a ban appeal due to the fact that it will immediately be denied, and if not denied, I don't want to go to a server where the staff literally are homophobes and liars.

You RDMed RDMers there was nothing wrong with your ban two wrongs don't make a right. You would also need proof that the staff were not doing anything with the RDMers for all you know they could have been banned after you were.

As for the staff being homophobic I cannot speak for most but 99% sure Thrill himself is homosexual or some shit so if he is also homophobic then I would be surprised ngl.

"The requirement for recorded evidence is inhumane" this is probably the stupidest thing I have read in a while on these forums. It isn't inhumane or too much to ask you can download playstv or whatever really easily and be fine. No one is just going to go off your word without any sort of proof behind it for all we know you are lying out of your ass just to get a kid in trouble.

Idk why u are going to the victim card here. Most staff are afk during these hours not ignoring u. No one has anything against gays in the staff team  here. In fact we have several openly gay staff. We all get along fine and if there is ever a issue regarding that it gets handled firmly. Those screenshots are from a user not a staff so idk why ur posting it on a staff report. As for the ban I don’t think you should be unbanned. Two wrongs never make a good

Wow just wow. I am at a lost for words. Even though this is on another server it’s just, wow. No you are not a victim so you aren’t getting any special treatment by accusing us of being homophobes. The world doesnt revolve around you. You also have no evidence of this so we aren’t just going to take your word and that’s a global rule on the community. You’re also not obligated to stay if there is minging on the server, literally you can leave at any time. Get off of your false high throne and mature up.

This is honestly the biggest joke report I have ever seen.

I am actually lost for words because of how much of a fucking retard you are being, there is something called being OFF DUTY, I have seen grar work his ASS off trying to do sits and then we have ungrateful little shits like you who go around being a special fucking snowflake about everything

I hope you stay banned, and never come back.

6 hours ago, Tinkuwu said:

Literally calling people "fags" in discord.

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_3.png

Toke isn't a staff member. Don't know how you got this.

You need evidence, or Im closing this. At this point it's more of a shitpost what you're saying here, and just because you didn't check what tags toke had and you assumed he was staff is not our fault. Sorry you're so sad about it, it's the internet.

Not only are you calling all the staff "homophobes" but you are playing the victim card. No, it is not ok to RDM the RDMer, you are practically doing the same thing as them and breaking the rules. I don't even see why you made a report on @t.tv/grar21_ all he did was do his job and apply the appropriate punishment to you. And you didn't even provide any evidence to the report and blatantly said that you were breaking the rules.

If you don't feel welcome in this community leave, nobody is keeping you here.

Although I do understand as to why you were RDMing the RDMer, you still aren't allowed to do that (I'm not even sure what you said was true but I'll just assume the part where you RDMed the RDMer was true.)

@Voided Out Lock this?

Archived