0002 using smalller hit box player modled

Your in-game name: zzoroark 720 

Users IGN: 0002

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:156063069

Explain what happened: I was raiding he  countermen using a player model that has a smaller hit box and kill me and then  2 mods clame he not though you can cleary see buy his name tag he is and they call me crap aim and shit refusing to see my video where I am shooting at where his head and neck should be at point blank range

p,s the staff are @Teh Epic Frog  and @TTV.NoFakeFRL

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.) https://plays.tv/video/5c61eee38937a044ad/how-the-fuck-is-this-fair

9 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

ok one second for my video to edit/ upload

the name showing lower then normal and or some not being ablet to shot ther head in fire fight at piont blank range show it smaller in some way  a stick thin stick might be hitable when it is standing still but b not when it is moveing  so you gin shot test does not count since you on fired on shot not multiple and lower then wher a head hot box shoot be 

p.s. if this shit keep happening I will remove a lot of thing from k9 or restricted it why class will not be a rue breaker class

wardrobe rules.PNG

so here:

1 hour ago, {tpz}☢zoroark720☢ said:

that has a smaller hit box

nope just should in video u were not hitting him and when you did blood spewed out

2 mods clame he not though you can cleary see buy his name tag

you literally have the same height of the nametag as the dude next to you as shown by the end of the video

I am shooting at where his head and neck should be at point blank range

no, your not look at the video your missing wide right and when u hit him blood spills

49 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

blood splater is not proof I hit him the hit mark would be and /I said my mini gun could not head shot him at point blank range you show you ""proof ""when I swaped ove to my evo and amed hor the modles chest also no need for you to be disrectfulkl staff with your recording

Archived