1. 1. Should I Become Staff

Your Username:

A: Hypix

Your SteamID: 

A: STEAM_0:1:151380558

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Hypix#7050

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes Because when I first started I didn't read the rules and didn't know how to play DarkRP but now I know the rules

Your Age:

A: I Am 13 Years Old

Your Timezone:

A: Central Standard Time

Time Played:

A:My hours played on the server 230:32:24

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: No but hopefully this will be my first staffing experience if I get accepted

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I Believe I Should Be Accepted as Staff Because I Love Helping People Out And Record The Sits With OBS And It Would Be Way Easier For Me If I Was Accepted So I Could Show Proof Of When I Role play Because I Am A Very Serious And Chill Guy. Again I Should Be Accepted Because I Can Get To Know The Staff Team And Players On The Server More and  I Also Would Love to Help Build And Create New Maps For The Events. The Last Reason I Should Become Staff Is That I Can Help Keep The Community A Non-Toxic Server And I Can Also Really Good With Peer Pressure If Someone Tries To Make Me Not Wait My Raid Timer Or If I Become Staff and If Someone Asks Me To Abuse for them I Would Not Because  I Would Feel Like My Reputation Wouldn't Be There and It Would be Gone and Obviously  Abusing Is Something Unwise and You Would Get Demoted Which is Also Unwise and Your Reputation With The Staff Team Would Be GONE.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:  3 - 7 Hours Each Day during Week Days 

And 

6-8 Hours Each Day During the Weekends Or Holiday Breaks

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I Am Aware that I will Lose a Large amount of RolePlay Time

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:I Am Currently VIP Rank.

+ Good playtime
+/- Some activity on forums
+/- Okay paragraph
- Not mature 
- Mingy
- I have had lots of sits with you
- Originally did not wait one week to make a new app (did not read tos)
Overall, (-) support, overall I just think that you are not mature enough to be staff and and is very immature. I want to see you change your attitude before you apply again.

2 minutes ago, TheBros said:

+ Good playtime
+/- Some activity on forums
+/- Okay paragraph
- Not mature 
- Mingy
- I have had lots of sits with you
- Originally did not wait one week to make a new app (did not read tos)
Overall, (-) support, overall I just think that you are not mature enough to be staff and and is very immature. I want to see you change your attitude before you apply again.

^

you should wait a little bit, change your act up and then reapply. Don't reapply immediately once you can, get your bad reputation out first.

+Support 

Good playtime.

+/Support

Decent paragraph.

Very young.

Low Discord/Forum activities.

-Support

Mingy and very immature.

I always see you in my sits because you are breaking rules.

You got a bad temper.

Toxic with other player / sometime with Staff.

You didn't even wait your 1 week before doing another Staff application.

OVERALL -Support, change you reputation in the community before applying for being Staff.

+Support

-Good Playtime

+/Support

-Okay paragraph

-Okay forum activity

-Support

-Very Mingy

-No discord activity

-Toxic

-This is your 3rd application in 2 weeks.

Overall its gonna be a -Support. Work on maturing as a person and activity on forums/discord. 

230 hours? Not bad. Application quality?... could be better. It was very hard to read, honestly it would have looked better with only 2 different colors. I think you’re on the right track with the amount of information and lengthiness of your application, but it seems you may have a problem along the lines of “temper management”.

-also no recent staff experience either

sorry my friend 

-A lot of playtime on the server, you are active and I see you a lot.

-No previous staffing experience.

-Paragraph could use some work.

-You are not mature and a little mingy in my opinion.

-Pretty Toxic

Overall, I am going to have to say -Support. You should try and work on these things before applying for staff again. Good Luck.

-Support Overall

- You are very immature when dealing with other players
- You lack a basic understanding of fundamental rules on the server
- You are very arguementative in SITs
- You can often be found mic spamming and earraping unsuspecting players
- You minge often and without regret
- You are not active on the forums or discord

+ Very active on the server
+/- Is a donor to the server

Let me just start of by letting you know that the coloring options you chose for this application is very unprofessional. It is my opinion when applying for staff that you should be as cordial and professional as possible in your application and all responses to it. On top of this I don't think you have the level of maturity being a part of the ExhibitionRP staff team requires. You minge OFTEN and when called out tend to ear rape / spam chat. Yes, we've all minged for fun but you do it excessively. To add to this every time I have you in a SIT, regardless of who calls it, you argue and throw nonconstructive insults at the other individuals included in the SIT. This shows me you have a basic lack of respect for others players and the last thing DRP needs is a staff member who has no respect for its player base. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors that DON'T include becoming a member of the staff team.

Archived