Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Tyler Gamer YT

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:464635144

Your Discord Name and #:

A: TylerGamer#3391

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, RDM x1 because my kos sign was wrong.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 72

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Staff Manager in GoldenRP and Moderator in a Rust Server.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I should be accepted to the staff team because I can provide more assistance for the server. Also, I can be active in the morning/every day when the server needs it. I believe I can help the server out with a lot of certain things they have problems with. Most of the time the server has afk admins doing mineral mining (Aka. TheBros). I've also read all the rules and know the basic commands for being a moderator/admin. Finally, some admins don't usually check logs or ask for any proof and they just jail the person, but what I will do like the other admins is to make sure they have good proof/log proof/picture proof that the person was doing something wrong.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Up to 12 hours a day or to be more specific :

Mon - Fri: Usually morning sometimes then night always. (Unless the school is canceled them in on all day.)

Sat-Sun: All day and most of the night.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I'm aware that it does take away RP time.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+/- Okay playtime
+/- Okay forum activity

- Attitude still needs improvement 
- Mingey
- Bad paragraph
- App seems a little rushed

Overall, (-) support, I feel that your attitude has not really improved and this can be a problem when being a staff member. You need to learn to control your temper or it could hurt the server when being staff. Also I feel that this application was rushed. I feel your not fit for staff yet.

+/- Support

A little bit of Forum/Discord activity.

-Support

You need a better temper bacause people gonna scream at you in sit. 

Bad paragraph

Migey 

you love to argue in sit

I never really see you in game (The only time is in sit tho..)

It is not by degrading the other staff members  that you will receive good answers in your application..

OVERALL (-) Support.. Work on that and on your Temper too. 

-Support Overall

-Your immature

-You openly admitted to me in-game that you have a vendetta against @Nethbuster

-Your extremely condescending and rude in SITs, regardless of which side of the aisle you are on

-You rarely respect decisions that staff members make

-Inactive on forums/discord

You are just not at the maturity level it takes to be on the ExhibitionRP staff team yet. I think you can get there and I hope you do. You are not a bad guy but you just don't have respect for others players. When staffing you can't be biased and you need to have respect for everyone in the SIT. I don't think you could do this. Work on this and your forums/discord activity and REAPPLY. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

22 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

Saw you in game to day

u kinda seemed like a minge

-support 

Wow... 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/5/1621724915776905504/

minge in any sort of DarkRP, Serious roleplay or ETC, are people who purposely act like idiots, ruining the experience, such as prop-blocking, spawnkilling, proppushing, ETC

49 minutes ago, Tyler Gamer YT said:

Wow... 

minge in any sort of DarkRP, Serious roleplay or ETC, are people who purposely act like idiots, ruining the experience, such as prop-blocking, spawnkilling, proppushing, ETC

yes and? are you arguing with my opinion?

13 hours ago, Tyler Gamer YT said:

Wow... 

This is the immaturity I was referencing in my response.

Going to be completely honest with you, I haven’t seen any problems with you in the time I have spoken to you, however other players say you have a temper issue. If that’s true I would work on that rather than apply for staff. Work on being mature but still able to socialize with other users ingame. It’s hard to do but if you have vendettas against other users you really shouldn’t be applying for staff.

Archived