3 members have voted

1. 1. Ooof

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your in-game name: Tyler Gamer YT

Staff members name: Nethbuster

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:68066969

Explain what happened: He was building in admin mode.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.3eb8d8a91dd5565694de78ba62ce5d96.png

(Look in chat)

image.thumb.png.3a65f646591d166c1e350bf3a5df4b57.png

(After he changed)

I mean

I do understand that you cannot be in adminmode whilst roleplaying.

but the same time, if you're building you wouldn't be in the Roleplaying scene, you'd be in your base just building.

-/+

(not biased, just my honest opinion)

2 minutes ago, cyber said:

I mean

I do understand that you cannot be in adminmode whilst roleplaying.

but the same time, if you're building you wouldn't be in the Roleplaying scene, you'd be in your base just building.

-/+

(not biased, just my honest opinion)

But what if someone wants to kill him while he's building like I mean you cant. (Like a hit or something)

You know, even if he was not in adminmode and was building, if he has a building sign you can't do shit either way. 

Still, building with adminmode isn't good. I got punished for building in adminmode, why is someone else allowed to get away with it?

+Support

So in my defense I have seen many other staff do this multiple times and go unpunished. Note most of these staff that I have seen if not all are no longer staff as they have resigned. I have also done this before and have not gotten in trouble even when other staff saw it, such as kwciicompton. Now I also feel like you are trying to get me punished for something more though by saying that I changed out of admin mode after, this kinda feels like your saying that I was trying to avoid punishment. I changed because after that Quavo told me that it was not allowed so I changed right away of course. Never the less I do understand after Quavo told me that I cannot and I will not do it again, sorry for the inconvenience.

5 minutes ago, Nethbuster said:

So in my defense I have seen many other staff do this multiple times and go unpunished. Note most of these staff that I have seen if not all are no longer staff as they have resigned. I have also done this before and have not gotten in trouble even when other staff saw it, such as kwciicompton. Now I also feel like you are trying to get me punished for something more though by saying that I changed out of admin mode after, this kinda feels like your saying that I was trying to avoid punishment. I changed because after that Quavo told me that it was not allowed so I changed right away of course. Never the less I do understand after Quavo told me that I cannot and I will not do it again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Just because other admins do it and you don't get in trouble doesn't mean its ok to do even if you know it's not right. You even said it was kinda wrong but not.

You will not do it again? You said in the screen shot  so i feel like you will do it again i still believe you should be  demotedimage.png

5 minutes ago, Nethbuster said:

2 minutes ago, Hypix said:

You will not do it again? You said in the screen shot  so i feel like you will do it again i still believe you should be  demotedimage.png

That screenshot is from before I was told not to do it. So I really feel like your just trying to get me in trouble at this point. You should stop lying.

2 minutes ago, Hypix said:

Lol this wouldn't lead to a demotion.

Neth said that because AT THE TIME he felt that it wasn't wrong at all.

1 minute ago, Nethbuster said:

That screenshot is from before I was told not to do it. So I really feel like your just trying to get me in trouble at this point. You should stop lying.

But you just said in the screenshot "People always do  it and its kinda not allowed and kinda is" Like you just said its kind not allowed and it is so i feel like you have done this before

Just now, Nethbuster said:

I'm not lying you're breaking the rules and you should be demoted for multiple reasons.

Just now, Tyler Gamer YT said:

I also had a hit on him and if he was in admin mode that would not be fair. Even if you're building its still RP.

Having a hit on a staff member when he is in adminmode is not staff breaking a rule. The whole thing is he was building in adminmode, final.

Just now, Tyler Gamer YT said:

I'm not lying you're breaking the rules and you should be demoted for multiple reasons.

First there is only one reason and it is not a demoteable reason. And as I explained in my other post above this, you can see the explanation to what I said in chat.

Archived