GhosTy

Your in-game name:

GhôsTy

Staff members name:

cyb er

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:71065878

Explain what happened:

me and anal found a base with printers inside and the doors weren't claimed so we claimed the doors, stole the printers and was moving one of the them to my base, as i was moving it the printer fell down and this skeleton guy grabbed it with his gravity gun without even adverting "Steal" (he got jailed for this later on) and he ran into his base and i was right behind him shooting and was trying to not blow up the printer , he opened the fading doors with his binds and i went in and killed him and destroyed my own printer, the other guy in that base shoot me so i started shooting him back, i tried to lockpick the door but i died while i was doing that and the fading door wasn't successfully lock picked, and i went back and advert Raid and started raiding them.

The sit:

There was 2 sits, first one it was with tyleristop and one of the people who was basing, he tried to get me jailed for NLR but its false since i wasn't raiding the first time and the sit was over.

the second sit with cyber and a different person this time, they claimed that i were "MASS LOCK PICKING" into their base the first time i was there, i explained what happen to cyber, he didn't listen to anything i said and kept taking side with the other dude.i couldn't send him a video proof since i have to close the game and i have god printers up i don't want to lose them.

During the sit, the guy claimed that i blowed up one of his "god printers" and i ill quote what i said "that suck's dude, it's not really my problem" because i didn't destroy any printers beside mine (which was a diamond printer) , cyber didn't even ask him for any proof that he own any printer, he just added it to my punishment and believed the dude right away, if someone blow up your printer, you will get an info for that in console for example:

sssssss.png.488f2a5f3f663801977a09e96cbc8fb7.png

he didn't even bother to ask the dude for this or at least checking the dude base and were he placed his printers.

the logs shows i successfully locked a fading door before i advert, i explained to cyber that it was in another base when i was with anal and i lock picked some fading doors but he said that it was closely before i advert.

so the logs actually shows me lock picking unsuccessfully, which follows what i said, i never lock picked any door, i died during that so yeah

66773b1dc578efe12e6b998324418d63.png

after that i got jailed for FAIL RP x2, for a door i didn't lock pick and a printer i didn't destroy 

Untitled.png.3f0ee3383a62795a69d4b995d4867936.png

i wish this was the first time but yesterday, i adverted terror. killed zoroark720 during that terror and went afk mining, came back found myself kicked by cyber and him telling me on discord that i'm not allowed to kill zoro during a terror and it's targeting, its like saying that i'm not allowed to rp with him in any sort of way, i wasn't targeting him, i killed zoro twice only during that day, but again cyber followed what the victim said and took his side on me.

dssfsfs.thumb.PNG.22e3883b4e588f9c82e06050666d3c82.PNG

ill leave this here too

Capture.PNG.6755642ec5b5a350c43103e8fa653dfe.PNG

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

you can see me dropping my printer.following the guy who grabbed it and him not adverting, killing him and destroying my own printer, i rpged once but i didn't hear any printers get blown up, and in the end, you can see me lock picking but it didn't went successfully as i died

https://plays.tv/video/5c68fa0f32a8df7dc9/cyber-sit-4

this video shows me diying after ^ and going back and adverting raid in the chat and started raiding them

https://plays.tv/video/5c6942ed9d54971a31/cyber-sit-5

and this is the video sit recorded by the staff who handled the sit himself, you can tell he is taking the guy side, he didn't even take time to check kill logs as the guy said that i died twice which is false, i died once ONLY when he stole the printer which you can see in the two videos above, i came back after that to raid them beside him lying about adverting "steal" which he got jailed for later on when i showed my video evidence to another staff, this is the shit i'm talking about, you didn't even bother to check kill logs or even rdm manager to see where and how many times i died and not even checking advert logs to see when the guy adverted steal which never happened.

7 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

Your in-game name:

GhôsTy

Staff members name:

cyb er

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:71065878

Explain what happened:

me and anal found a base with printers inside and the doors weren't claimed so we claimed the doors, stole the printers and was moving one of the them to my base, as i was moving it the printer fell down and this skeleton guy grabbed it with his gravity gun without even adverting "Steal" (he got jailed for this later on) and he ran into his base and i was right behind him shooting and was trying to not blow up the printer , he opened the fading doors with his binds and i went in and killed him and destroyed my own printer, the other guy in that base shoot me so i started shooting him back, i tried to lockpick the door but i died while i was doing that and the fading door wasn't successfully lock picked, and i went back and advert Raid and started raiding them.

The sit:

There was 2 sits, first one it was with tyleristop and one of the people who was basing, he tried to get me jailed for NLR but its false since i wasn't raiding the first time and the sit was over.

the second sit with cyber and a different person this time, they claimed that i were "MASS LOCK PICKING" into their base the first time i was there, i explained what happen to cyber, he didn't listen to anything i said and kept taking side with the other dude.i couldn't send him a video proof since i have to close the game and i have god printers up i don't want to lose them.

During the sit, the guy claimed that i blowed up one of his "god printers" and i ill quote what i said "that suck's dude, it's not really my problem" because i didn't destroy any printers beside mine (which was a diamond printer) , cyber didn't even ask him for any proof that he own any printer, he just added it to my punishment and believed the dude right away, if someone blow up your printer, you will get an info for that in console for example:

sssssss.png.488f2a5f3f663801977a09e96cbc8fb7.png

he didn't even bother to ask the dude for this or at least checking the dude base and were he placed his printers.

the logs shows i successfully locked a fading door before i advert, i explained to cyber that it was in another base when i was with anal and i lock picked some fading doors but he said that it was closely before i advert.

after that i got jailed for FAIL RP x2, for a door i didn't lock pick and a printer i didn't destroy 

Untitled.png.3f0ee3383a62795a69d4b995d4867936.png

i wish this was the first time but yesterday, i adverted terror. killed zoroark720 during that terror and went afk mining, came back found myself kicked by cyber and him telling me on discord that i'm not allowed to kill zoro during a terror and it's targeting, its like saying that i'm not allowed to rp with him in any sort of way, i wasn't targeting him, i killed zoro twice only during that day, but again cyber followed what the victim said and took his side on me.

dssfsfs.thumb.PNG.22e3883b4e588f9c82e06050666d3c82.PNG

ill leave this here too

Capture.PNG.6755642ec5b5a350c43103e8fa653dfe.PNG

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

you can see me dropping my printer.following the guy who grabbed it and him not adverting, killing him and destroying my own printer, i rpged once but i didn't hear any printers get blown up, and in the end, you can see me lock picking but it didn't went successfully as i died

https://plays.tv/video/5c68fa0f32a8df7dc9/cyber-sit-4

First of all with the terror thing, I always see you trying to get Zoro punished just to make him go out on a rage because you think it's funny. You're always talking about him in discord calls with me but i'm not gonna bring that into explanation. You constantly called sits on him because he was using adverts for non-rp situations, were harassing him (told to not roleplay with zoro from a different staff member for a full day because you obviously cannot handle playing with him), and more. Either way, you think it would be valid if I teleport you into a sit, you be afk and then leave you alone? Obviously I have to kick you and you know it, the sit was on harassment @ILIKEPIEFOO2 witnessed it aswell. It's clear that it's harassment when you advert terror, deliberately go up to @{tpz}☢zoroark720☢ 

Second of all, I will upload the full sit soon (I have to edit it and everything) I mentioned that you blew up the printer atleast 5 times in that sit and you didn't say anything about it until you were jailed for it. I "took his side" because you didn't deny it, I explained this to you multiple times on discord. (noticed how he lies below about what he said in the discord message once I mention that I myself have video proof). I honestly didn't even need to take your video proof because the logs were clearly blatantly showing that you lockpicked the dude's fading door. Not sure why I would be bias to the dude in the first place when I literally have never Roleplayed with him in my life, nor have I ever had issues with you.   If I'm some how in the wrong in any or both of these situations I'll take whichever punishment is given to me, but I genuinely don't see anything wrong in anything I did wrong and would like it if it could be explained to me.

6c923b0df199f24ec3072c3f8fa05639.thumb.png.5e309337362ea3cb19fb571b8d4b3958.png

9cb528ae21509ccd34ef4f4569eb35af.thumb.png.38b6fdca674bbe3d746a0f52c82289f2.png

66773b1dc578efe12e6b998324418d63.png.75384918864256164ef8c4c1c93beb1b.pngb0df3f36eba1141c5f7219e02e0aca10.png.e9ce2b31a4f7dacfb88ce8cf84140430.png

3 minutes ago, cyber said:

First of all with the terror thing, I always see you trying to get Zoro punished just to make him go out on a rage because you think it's funny. You're always talking about him in discord calls with me but i'm not gonna bring that into explanation. You constantly called sits on him because he was using adverts for non-rp situations, were harassing him (told to not roleplay with zoro from a different staff member for a full day because you obviously cannot handle playing with him), and more. Either way, you think it would be valid if I teleport you into a sit, you be afk and then leave you alone? Obviously I have to kick you and you know it, the sit was on harassment @ILIKEPIEFOO2 witnessed it aswell. It's clear that it's harassment when you advert terror, deliberately go up to @{tpz}☢zoroark720☢ 

Second of all, I will upload the full sit soon (I have to edit it and everything) I mentioned that you blew up the printer atleast 5 times in that sit and you didn't say anything about it until you were jailed for it. I "took his side" because you didn't deny it, I explained this to you multiple times on discord. (noticed how he lies below about what he said in the discord message once I mention that I myself have video proof). I honestly didn't even need to take your video proof because the logs were clearly blatantly showing that you lockpicked the dude's fading door. Not sure why I would be bias to the dude in the first place when I literally have never Roleplayed with him in my life, nor have I ever had issues with you.   If I'm some how in the wrong in any or both of these situations I'll take whichever punishment is given to me, but I genuinely don't see anything wrong in anything I did wrong and would like it if it could be explained to me.

6c923b0df199f24ec3072c3f8fa05639.thumb.png.5e309337362ea3cb19fb571b8d4b3958.png

9cb528ae21509ccd34ef4f4569eb35af.thumb.png.38b6fdca674bbe3d746a0f52c82289f2.png

66773b1dc578efe12e6b998324418d63.png.75384918864256164ef8c4c1c93beb1b.pngb0df3f36eba1141c5f7219e02e0aca10.png.e9ce2b31a4f7dacfb88ce8cf84140430.png

It's clear that it's harassment when you advert terror, deliberately go up to @{tpz}☢zoroark720☢ and target him just to get him angry. You literally would set a timer for the time cooldown to do it again.

(apparently i cant edit my post anymore)

19 minutes ago, cyber said:

I always see you trying to get Zoro punished just to make him go out on a rage because you think it's funny. You're always talking about him in discord calls with me but i'm not gonna bring that into explanation.

talking about zoro in discord have nothing to do with why you kicked. everyone talk shit about him in discord anyone so don't use that an excuse.

19 minutes ago, cyber said:

You constantly called sits on him because he was using adverts for non-rp situations

this "contantly" are actually 2 sits, and one of them he was harassing me using advert chat and you claimed that sit or did you forget already?

"don't let ghost base with you,he is a dick" something like that

21 minutes ago, cyber said:

you think it would be valid if I teleport you into a sit, you be afk and then leave you alone? Obviously I have to kick you and you know it

you can't kick me for nothing even if am afk, checked the logs, you saw me terror, killed zoro, adverted over, therefore i didn't break any rule, just because he say its  " HE TARGETING ME HAWASSMENT HAWASSMENT" doesn't make it like that buddy.

26 minutes ago, cyber said:

(noticed how he lies below about what he said in the discord message once I mention that I myself have video proof). I honestly didn't even need to take your video proof because the logs were clearly blatantly showing that you lockpicked the dude's fading door

yes your logs shows me lock picking some fading doors, which ill quote what i said to you during the sit

49 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

18 minutes ago, cyber said:

It's clear that it's harassment when you advert terror, deliberately go up to @{tpz}☢zoroark720☢ and target him just to get him angry. You literally would set a timer for the time cooldown to do it again.

zoro is not a special player, we all get treated equally here and you telling me that its harassment and targeting if i try to rp with another me is just stupid, it's a fucking roleplay server and trying to roleplay with other players is not fucking harassment.

1 hour ago, GhosTy said:

you literally lockpicked 10 seconds before you adverted raid on the man's base, so i'm pretty sure you weren't lockpicking a different base.

28 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

zoro is not a special player, we all get treated equally here and you telling me that its harassment and targeting if i try to rp with another me is just stupid, it's a fucking roleplay server and trying to roleplay with other players is not fucking harassment.

he must be special if you're always concerned about him and talking about him..

28 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

you can't kick me for nothing even if am afk, checked the logs, you saw me terror, killed zoro, adverted over, therefore i didn't break any rule, just because he say its  " HE TARGETING ME HAWASSMENT HAWASSMENT" doesn't make it like that buddy.

1 hour ago, cyber said:

not even the reason the sit was made, the sit was made because zoro had proof you were harassing him, the terror thing was an addition to it. he can explain when/if he replies to this post,

29 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

this "contantly" are actually 2 sits, and one of them he was harassing me using advert chat and you claimed that sit or did you forget already?

"don't let ghost base with you,he is a dick" something like that

thanks for bring my memory back, i did take the sit. You were in the AFK Mines and zoro was jailed, I teleported to him, started talking to him and you typed in ooc "cyber are you going to bring me?" I brought you and all you did was shout at zoro from the bottom of his cell for "harassing you" in adverts. Then someone put a prop down and put you on top of it so it wouldn't be classified as propclimb and so you can shout at zoro in his face.

5 minutes ago, cyber said:

you literally lockpicked 10 seconds before you adverted raid on the man's base, so i'm pretty sure you weren't lockpicking a different base.

the evidence say otherwise

7 minutes ago, cyber said:

he must be special if you're always concerned about him and talking about him..

stop creating false shit that has nothing to do with this report.

2 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

stop creating false shit that has nothing to do with this report.

im really not the one to argue OR lie, especially at 2:49 in the fucking morning when im tired as shit. but it helps people gain the knowledge of how you talk about zoro on a daily basis which backs up most of my statements.

2 minutes ago, cyber said:

im really not the one to argue OR lie, especially at 2:49 in the fucking morning when im tired as shit. but it helps people gain the knowledge of how you talk about zoro on a daily basis which backs up most of my statements.

i can talk shit about you in discord ,doesn't mean when i rp with you that im "harassing you"

stop using this as an excuse

1 minute ago, GhosTy said:

i can talk shit about you in discord ,doesn't mean when i rp with you that im "harassing you"

stop using this as an excuse

it may not mean that when you rp it's harassment but it can definitely be used as evidence to support my claim :)

im just going to stop replying at this point for now until the video uploads. (didn't edit it as good as i wanted to cuz im tired as shit but oh well, it'll do)

reapety counter some one and terrorizing just to kill one person counts ass targeting and harassment beside the fact  you where warned buy @MexicanHam to leave me alone and stop targeting me the day before  yo where kided for being afk in valid harassment sit cool your jets

I don't know your printer thing but cyber ony was fallowing the motd when he kicked you for being afk in a harassment sit

1 minute ago, {tpz}☢zoroark720☢ said:

reapety counter some one and terrorizing just to kill one person counts ass targeting and harassment beside the fact  you where warned buy @MexicanHam to leave me alone and stop targeting me the day before  yo where kided for being afk in valid harassment sit cool your jets

I don't know your printer thing but cyber ony was fallowing the motd when he kicked you for being afk in a harassment sit

#1 no its not harassment, stop creating your own rules zoro

#2 all the counters were in separate days- hours

#3 @Jr_Moon this guy told us to stop rp with each others for a DAY only which i followed. i never been in any mexican ham sits.

#4 its not a harassment if i rp with you buddy.

3 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

#1 no its not harassment, stop creating your own rules zoro

#2 all the counters were in separate days- hours

#3 @Jr_Moon this guy told us to stop rp with each others for a DAY only which i followed. i never been in any mexican ham sits.

#4 its not a harassment if i rp with you buddy.

It could be considered harassment when RPing with someone.

For example, placing multiple hits on one user can be counted as harassment, it has happened to me. You would literally counter everyone single one of zoro's raids and just target him for any little thing you could just to get him agitated. 

10 minutes ago, {tpz}☢zoroark720☢ said:

rule on of dicord1. Be respectful to all members at all times.  

talking SHIRT ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK Is not being rectfull

tell that to everyone else buddy, don't try to unleash your anger on me.

7 minutes ago, cyber said:

It could be considered harassment when RPing with someone.

For example, placing multiple hits on one user can be counted as harassment, it has happened to me. You would literally counter everyone single one of zoro's raids and just target him for any little thing you could just to get him agitated. 

funny part is, i counter everyone and zoro is one of them.if you wanna compare this to "spamming hits on a single person", i don't really see any rule saying i can't counter people all the time.

1 minute ago, GhosTy said:

funny part is, i counter everyone and zoro is one of them.if you wanna compare this to "spamming hits on a single person", i don't really see any rule saying i can't counter people all the time.

rule 1

• Use common sense.

if spamming hit is a rule break spamming any rp action on a player is as well

Mr. cyber, where did you learn to read numbers? because as you can see, 9:49:33 and 9:49:36 is not 10 seconds before 9:49:56 So he actually did nothing wrong.

Side note, while this man is talking, why are you not looking at the logs to see if what he is saying is true? in the video you posted.

Archived