• No.

Your Username:

A: Rigbe

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:443409215

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Rigbe#5882

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have been jailed for RDM but it was last year when I first joined in July.

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: Central

Time Played:

A: 539 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I used to be a moderator on Exhibition for a long time but I was demoted sometime last year. I was also a volunteer for MBRP.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted because I have a decent amount of staffing experience including time as a staff on this server, MBRP, and other servers in the past. I think that I have the maturity and leadership qualities now that I did not have before when I first staffed on this server. I believe that I am fit for staff, because I want to be kind, supportive, and knowledgeable for all players who may not have the same experience as I have had on this server. I love this server and I love getting on and seeing the server grow, and seeing the players who get on this server to have fun and socialize with other users. Yes I was demoted in the past, but I think that I have learned immensely from my mistakes and my actions that resulted in my demotion. I was not a very good staff member and I don't think I will ever be a perfect staff member but I do know that I will try my best to follow the rules and to be mature in every situation whether it is role-playing or staffing. I understand the rules and will make time to read them regularly day to day, week to week, so that I will have an even better understanding of them and so that I will not make the same mistakes as I made in the past. In conclusion to my staff application the reasons I think I would make a good staff member are because I have the leadership integrity and knowledge to become a great staff member if given the opportunity I will incorporate my maturity and knowledge into making myself a better person, and a better member in general. The reason I want to become a staff member is a personal goal of mine and to prove to myself I can be a great leader and be a role model for others.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: At least 3-4 times a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

+Support Overall

+Mature

+Knows the rules

+Helps newer players

+Very active on the server/discord/forums

Rigbe would make a great addition to the ExhibitionRP staff team. He is extremely active in the community and has built himself a reputation for knowing the rules inside and out. I often see him educating newer players in /ooc about the rules, which is extremely helpful to us staff. Rigbe isn't immature in SITs and for the most part is rarely in them to begin with. Give this man the opportunity he has been waiting for.

5 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

Overall here I’m gonna have to go 

-support 

you were good staff before but u disappeared and only came back like 4 days ago

^

- was just in a sit with you and the person said you were harassing him lol

+Support

-Good playtime

-Good paragraph

-Almost never punished

-Great forum activity

+/-Support

-I have seen you in game but not often lately(could just be me)

-I have never meet you before so I don't know what kind of person you are

-Support

-Staff before but demoted

-Has been gone for a while and just returned

Overall:

+/- Support

You have a great application but I have never talked to you before or seen you in-game much. One of the biggest problems you have is that you have been demoted as staff on ExhibitionRP before which is not okay. 

1 hour ago, LocoTacoSlayer04 said:

+ Support

Really good forums/discord/game time

Cool guy

Super Mature 

Good help to new bois

Good Application 

-Support

Kinda left for a long time

Demoted from staff before

Overall

+/Support 

I think he could help but he was staff once already. Really cool dude. Helped me learn the ways of the infamous DRP.  I would lean more towards the plus support.

You do not meet the requirements to support staff applications. You need at least 10 posts on the forums. You have been told this multiple times.

2 hours ago, teh epic frog said:

just gonna put it on here that he was rude in a sit today when i told him a base was legal

I apologize for being rude I don’t think that my mic was working that well. Might have been why the sit did not get anywhere.

-support

dead for a long time and just got on should get more active

Demoted

Scolded me with takeoff when i was a sit and I'm still hurt :c

+support

cool and decent paragraph

Overall I'm going with a big -support. You just got alive recently and you should get a little more hours in since new people have came since you left

-You did just disappear for a bit and came back, but you are somewhat active on platforms.
-You were demoted.

-It seems that other staff members have had some issues with you already

Honestly, I don't think that you are currently fit for staff. Meet the newer people of the community and keep being active. Good Luck!

Archived