Jump to content

Steff Report


Thunder

Recommended Posts

Your in-game name:

 Thunder

Staff members name:

 Teleputer

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

 STEAM_0:0:69997950

Explain what happened:

 I was starting to make a platform on the sidewalk as a hobo and teleputer told me to remove it for no reason and then kicked me for propclimb. The gate wasn't even long enough to get up on the roof, the roof, and I wasn't done even dragging it. The plan was to drag it straight and make it a wall but I was having issues. I never once attempted to walk up the gate or put more gates to get anywhere. EVEN if it was propclimb the punishment is 5 minutes and not a kick, he cost me printers and nearly 2 million worth of bitcoin stuff. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uhhh

Why didn't you tell teleputer you aren't using it to climb ? That does look like a prop climb by itself... Instead you tell him to eat you(eww)...

You shouldn't have printers and bitminers as a hobo anyway so that's failrp.

If you're told to remove something, and you don't do it, you can be kicked.. Jailing you for 5 mins isn't removing the prop

Every one of your complaints is you saying some smart ass answer to a staff member.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll give you the fact that Teleputer should have froze you and asked you to remove it and jailed you once you did. He should have gave you more time to remove it.
 

But... In his defense that looked like prop climb and not "just building a platform". Also FailRP for having entities as a hobo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Copton Chill said:

Uhhh

Why didn't you tell teleputer you aren't using it to climb ? That does look like a prop climb by itself... Instead you tell him to eat you(eww)...

You shouldn't have printers and bitminers as a hobo anyway so that's failrp.

If you're told to remove something, and you don't do it, you can be kicked.. Jailing you for 5 mins isn't removing the prop

Every one of your complaints is you saying some smart ass answer to a staff member.

teleputer literally just said "REMOVE IT" with no context, he didn't know why so he couldn't have told teleputer anything to contradict his thoughts on what he was doing.

but it doesn't matter, he just kicked him with no explanation or context, he easily could've taken his time to deal with it more properly, he even kicked him for a false reason because he never prop climbed

2 hours ago, drangia! said:

Teleputer could have handled the situation better, but all in all, you shouldn't have had entities/raidables as a hobo.

he stated that upon switching jobs, the entities were deleted. which they should've been, because that's how the server works. even if they didn't, its not a kick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, fesh said:

teleputer literally just said "REMOVE IT" with no context, he didn't know why so he couldn't have told teleputer anything to contradict his thoughts on what he was doing.

but it doesn't matter, he just kicked him with no explanation or context, he easily could've taken his time to deal with it more properly, he even kicked him for a false reason because he never prop climbed

he stated that upon switching jobs, the entities were deleted. which they should've been, because that's how the server works. even if they didn't, its not a kick.

I guess stuff works a bit differently on drp then, my bad.

If it didn't work then wouldn't it just be a 5 min jail for frp?

 

But I'm inclined to agree with fesh, teleputer definitely handled the situation very unprofessionally, and basically kicked him for a false reason. He didn't even ask him what he was doing. I'm also pretty sure this isn't teleputers first staff report...

 

+Support

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheBros said:

I'll give you the fact that Teleputer should have froze you and asked you to remove it and jailed you once you did. He should have gave you more time to remove it.
 

But... In his defense that looked like prop climb and not "just building a platform". Also FailRP for having entities as a hobo. 

Just because it looks like prop climb doesn’t mean punish  accordingly 

+ Support 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TheBros said:

Also FailRP for having entities as a hobo. 

 

8 hours ago, Thunder said:

Welp the printer got destroyed i just relized cause I switched jobs.

It isn't FRP he swapped jobs in the video all printers would have disappeared

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Support

 

It seems everyone is just ignoring the "how about you eat me" comment and running straight to the fact that @Teleputer gave him a very short of amount of time to remove the prop. The video makes it look like you were setting up some prop climb and all we have to tell us otherwise is a WRITTEN statement from you in the report. If you would have explained to @Teleputer what you were doing instead of making some smart ass comment he wouldn't have assumed you were minging and ignoring him. The server was full of players when this incident occurred and there  tons of SITs being opened for various reasons. As staff we try to be as time efficient as possible and arguing with a troll rarely is productive and or fruitful. If you would have used some common sense and talked to @Teleputer with some decency he wouldn't have assumed you were trolling. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it doesn't matter what thunder said lol

what teleputer did wasn't efficient at all, it was just a carefree action. he gave him literal seconds before he kicked him after only saying "REMOVE IT" with no context

no matter what thunder said, it goes for anybody that the kick could've easily been avoided if teleputer tried for just a second to understand what he was doing, especially when to understand that, all he had to do was ask

if a misunderstanding excuses teleputer from what he did, then I should also bring up the point that thunder clearly misunderstood the seriousness of what teleputer said, does that make what thunder did okay?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, fesh said:

it doesn't matter what thunder said lol

what teleputer did wasn't efficient at all, it was just a carefree action. he gave him literal seconds before he kicked him after only saying "REMOVE IT" with no context

no matter what thunder said, it goes for anybody that the kick could've easily been avoided if teleputer tried for just a second to understand what he was doing, especially when to understand that, all he had to do was ask

if a misunderstanding excuses teleputer from what he did, then I should also bring up the point that thunder clearly misunderstood the seriousness of what teleputer said, does that make what thunder did okay?

"REMOVE IT" in all caps is a pretty serious message. He clearly ignored @Teleputer and completely ignored him. As an ex-staff member I'd expect you to understand that when someone is propminging that the first thing you do is tell them to REMOVE the prop. This looks like clear propminge to me and I feel the punishment given was justified. @Thunder isn't new to the server and was fully aware what would happen if he failed to comply with a staff member's instructions. It is also not the first time you've been talked to for propclimb. I think the SIT could've had some better communication but ultimately I feel due punishment was given. Don't propminge and you don't have to worry about being kicked. I don't believe for a second this was going to be a wall as you clearly lowered is elevation and straightened it out more so you could walk on it. You're grasping at strings to try and get someone in trouble because you made a mistake that for some reason you can't own up to. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

he didn't prop minge dude. and like I said, he obviously misunderstood it. and as a staff member I would never kick someone after seconds of telling them to remove a prop just because they responded sarcastically

he literally just placed a prop, moved it, rotated it, and got kicked for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, fesh said:

he didn't prop minge dude. and like I said, he obviously misunderstood it. and as a staff member I would never kick someone after seconds of telling them to remove a prop just because they responded sarcastically

he literally just placed a prop, moved it, rotated it, and got kicked for it.

Yes fresh you wouldn't, you would start playing with him and talking with him while the person who made a sit about him stand there and wait

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, fesh said:

he didn't prop minge dude. and like I said, he obviously misunderstood it. and as a staff member I would never kick someone after seconds of telling them to remove a prop just because they responded sarcastically

he literally just placed a prop, moved it, rotated it, and got kicked for it.

I don't find this argument to be constructive as we both obviously have different opinions coming into the matter. I do see your point of view and admit that the SIT could've been taken better. It is all ultimately going to come down to @Voided Out or @IsThrill. Sorry if any of my responses have annoyed you as this was NOT their intent. Have a great day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TyerIsTop said:

"REMOVE IT" in all caps is a pretty serious message. He clearly ignored @Teleputer and completely ignored him. As an ex-staff member I'd expect you to understand that when someone is propminging that the first thing you do is tell them to REMOVE the prop. This looks like clear propminge to me and I feel the punishment given was justified. @Thunder isn't new to the server and was fully aware what would happen if he failed to comply with a staff member's instructions. It is also not the first time you've been talked to for propclimb. I think the SIT could've had some better communication but ultimately I feel due punishment was given. Don't propminge and you don't have to worry about being kicked. I don't believe for a second this was going to be a wall as you clearly lowered is elevation and straightened it out more so you could walk on it. You're grasping at strings to try and get someone in trouble because you made a mistake that for some reason you can't own up to. 

 

Ur rite I knew exactly what would happen. a 5 minute jail, or him picking me up and telling me to remove it. In both those situations, I would of told him its not prop climb. He handled this wrong there's no way putting it differently. Your a fucking idiot if you think the punishment was justified, that is making your own punishments which is a staff strike. And reading your paragraph its pretty clear you havn't read the staff handbook, I am scared to see what type of staff member you are in game if you think this is an ok way to handle a sit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Support

thunder's intentions are always to minge and disrespect players/staff. this isn't your first time making a staff report cause you were propclimbing

if teleputer literally says "REMOVE IT" he's obviously being serious and replying with "how about you eat me" was not appropriate. he already warned you once and you didn't co-operate so you got kicked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cyber said:

-Support

thunder's intentions are always to minge and disrespect players/staff. this isn't your first time making a staff report cause you were propclimbing

if teleputer literally says "REMOVE IT" he's obviously being serious and replying with "how about you eat me" was not appropriate. he already warned you once and you didn't co-operate so you got kicked.

 

So moving a gate is propclimb? I not once ran up the gate, or moved the gate to get somewhere. And making up your own punishment is ok? You are also not ok in the head if you think making up your own punishment whenever you feel like it is ok. You are a SIT and frankly surprises me you think you have the knowledge to back up your own claims. Saying my intentions are always to minge is never an ok reason to -support, there's no proof behind that statement. It really surprises me after 5 applications they finally gave you staff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thunder said:

 

So moving a gate is propclimb? I not once ran up the gate, or moved the gate to get somewhere. And making up your own punishment is ok? You are also not ok in the head if you think making up your own punishment whenever you feel like it is ok. You are a SIT and frankly surprises me you think you have the knowledge to back up your own claims. Saying my intentions are always to minge is never an ok reason to -support, there's no proof behind that statement. It really surprises me after 5 applications they finally gave you staff.

in the video you were clearly moving slowly around so that it's not claimed as propclimb, you're simply just trying to bait him.

not gonna lie idk why you're still in this community not alot of people like you, you're a complete minge and have almost 0 intention to RP (the truth hurts) and what punishment was made up? staff member's are supposed to kick a player when they refuse to remove a prop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thunder said:

No, the punishment for propminge is a 5 minute jail. Read the handbook you 4head.

if a staff member asks you to remove a prop and you don't it's a kick.

you must have forgotten this since you haven't been staff for a while, but i'm done arguing before i get punished for speaking truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...