A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: pst dst

Time Played:

A: 48 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: ice fuse tm 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I’m always online late at night and I don’t mind taking a lot of tickets and helping out people with their problems. I’m very friendly and I treat everyone with equal respect. I’m very dedicated to becoming a staff member on the server and always pushing to helping out people and make their experience better on the server. I’m always looking to helping out the  community by answering questions and helping out new players on the server. I’m also unbiased when It comes to talking sits and I never accept any of my friends tickets i will always will be be on the server when i can and also I could really do some help and change in this community. I want to become a staff at exhibition mainly because I want to help the server grow expand and be better. Another reason I want to be a staff member is because I just love the server and the people in it. All I want to do as a staff member is make the server what I know it could be. Sometimes that maybe hard because the large community that comes and goes every day. but if you let me be a staff all I want to do is make and grow the community of exhibition mainly Servers. I also want to be staff on the server to make it more and more enjoyable for everyone even if the person RDMS, RDA, Minge, and LTAP because no matter the person everyone wants to have fun. I also love the staff on this server and the people in it and I strongly believe if I learn all the rules and try hard I could make a big difference in this server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 1 pm to 12 am EVERY DAY

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yup

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: YES I HAVE 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): VIP+

-Support Overall

-I have no clue who you are

-No activity on the forums or discord

I don't know who you are and I don't feel it right to give you a "+/-" as I've never even seen you in-game. My reply is subject to change based on interactions I have with you in-game, on the forums, and or in the discord. Good luck with all of your future endeavors.

-support

who are you???

paragraph is shit

By what "BAN NO JAILS YES FAIL RP" means i think you meant you got banned which is bad

I dont see why not accepting your friends ticket is going to make you unbiased but ok

Overall - support you're really forcing this app doesn't seem like you put any amount of effort in it

Archived