1. 1. Doth I deserve staff?

Your Username:

A: Jigalo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:38170597

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Captain Convict#4325

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been punished twice since I started playing ExhibitionRP again, the first one was when I was unaware that you couldn't advert terror as a K9 because I had seen someone do it before I got Exhibitionist. The second time was just today after I defended myself in a sit on instinct from getting shot by a pissed baby, so I apologized and knew I was getting banned

Your Age:

A: 19

Your Timezone:

A: Cst

Time Played:

A: Since i've gotten back on ExhibitionistRP, i've put in over two days of playtime, but back when I used to play (When Colt, OneFist, and AverageItalian were staff), I had several days of playtime in because I spent most, if not all of my freetime on the server

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I used to be staff on DarkRP before I took a hiatus from Gmod after I got my job, i'd say I had about two weeks of staffing experience, playing almost all day on a daily basis

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted to the staff team for a couple of reasons. The first one being that I have some prior staffing experience on this server so training shouldn't take too long. The second one is that I know a lot of the community and can get along with the majority of them as long as they aren't minges. My third and final reason that I think I should be accepted is that as i've seen on some other applications, during the early morning on the weekends, barely, if any, staff are on the server, which is when a lot of the minges come out to troll, i've been on every weekend these past couple of weeks and at least once per day some minges start propblocking spawn. I would like to get a chance to redeem myself for the two crimes i've committed and would like to make sure that nobody else makes those mistakes.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mon-Thurs: a few hours in the afternoon, rougly between 3 and 6

Fri-Sun: Anytime through 11pm-7am

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I am very familiar with the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware of that, yes, but I don't mind because staffing in my opinion is fun when you get to interact with a lot of people

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have indeed read the terms of service

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Thank you for taking the time to read my application - Jigalo

17 minutes ago, AverageItalian said:

+ Support

- Knows the rules, as well as having previous experience staffing on this particular server (As seen in the above screenshot.)

- Good Playtime

- Mature

- Well written paragraph

Thanks bb

+Support

Staff experience.

+/Support

You don't really tell the exact amount of time played on the server.. +You seem to came back after a long time. 

Okay paragraph.

-Support

You got ban (One time in front of me).

No Forum/Discord activity.

OVERALL (-) Support. I don't know you that well soo I cannot say if you would be a good Staff member. +You decide to make your Staff application right after getting ban.. :/ NO for me sorry..

12 minutes ago, IWillGetYourM said:

+Support

Staff experience.

+/Support

You don't really tell the exact amount of time played on the server.. +You seem to came back after a long time. 

Okay paragraph.

-Support

You got ban (One time in front of me).

No Forum/Discord activity.

OVERALL (-) Support. I don't know you that well soo I cannot say if you would be a good Staff member. +You decide to make your Staff application right after getting ban.. :/ NO for me sorry..

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my application, I know I applied right after I got banned, and that was because it made me miss being staff, and I would've said the exact amount of time if I could remember how to see it, but thank you again 

+support

good paragraph

cool guy

mature

-support

got jailed 2 times i would count 3 as I had a sit against him but the m o d e  r a t o r didn't get him in time.

your playing pattern is rather eratic I dont see you for times on end then you just appear again.

Discord and forums activity arent quite there yet

overall - support really need to consistently be active around this community 

Archived