Thunder

Your in-game name:

Thunder

Staff members name:

Cyber

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:71065878

Explain what happened

Vhris glitched into admin land and was not in a sit, came in and knocked me out. I woke up and he was stuck so I knocked him out cuz he was sitting there no staff near. I was banned for RDK in sit. He was never in a sit and mine was over, this can be a 5 minute jail for RDK. But this was not RDK in a sit, just because he is in adminland does not mean he is in a sit.  Cyber didn't even ask me why or the context behind anything. He handled this horrible per usual and insta banned us both.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

jesus christ what the fuck

Thoro literally told me to ban you, nothing in the staff handbook/document says that it's not considered in a sit unless a sit is called.

Admin land is a non-RP zone. I'm also pretty sure you didn't even advert.

(i might have video proof one second)

How was it a sit? I watched him glitch in, he was never teleported for a sit? RDK In a sit mean you HAVE TO BE IN A SIT. You cant just grab someone off the street randomly and say THIS IS NOW A SIT. A sit is when someone makes a report and it is handled. 

Just now, Thunder said:

How was it a sit? I watched him glitch in, he was never teleported for a sit? RDK In a sit mean you HAVE TO BE IN A SIT.

wait hold up lmfao you made a sit for RDM.. don't sit here and try to lie, Vhris might've not been in a sit but you were in a sit with me and kidnapped someone. I don't even think this is worth me editing a whole video about.

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

The sit was done, and even if I was? He was no part of that sit. RDK in a sit was made so the 2 people in a sit dont rdm or knock each other out. 

The sit wasn't even done lol

Can you not sit here and lie or do I really have to edit a video again, lying gets you nowhere bby 

Just now, teh epic frog said:

why are you in event area to begin with?

I called a sit for what i thought was rdm. But he was countering, he said no it was countering, so the ist is over done and done. But i was never returned, and after that i was knocked out, so i went and knocked him out. We were bothing playing in adminland in non sits. 

Just now, cyber said:

The sit wasn't even done lol

Can you not sit here and lie or do I really have to edit a video again, lying gets you nowhere bby 

Give us the video, it will show him saying it was a counter and the sit being over. 

3 minutes ago, TyerIsTop said:

-Support Overall

You were in a SIT and you RDKed someone. RDK in a SIT. End of story.

No i wasnt LMFAO. Neither of us were in sits, and we were both banned for RDK in a sit. I was there because of a sit, and he glitched in. He was 0 part of my sit to begin with.

5 minutes ago, Thunder said:

No i wasnt LMFAO. Neither of us were in sits, and we were both banned for RDK in a sit. I was there because of a sit, and he glitched in. He was 0 part of my sit to begin with.

It doesn't matter if he is a part of the SIT you are in. If I am in a SIT and I run to another staff members SIT and kill one of the players he is dealing with I will still be punished for RDM in a SIT. The same logic applies in this situation.

Archived