Zack Green

Your Username:

A: Zackary 

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:98690555

Your Discord Name and #:

A: 󠀀󠀀kcaZ#1759

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've only been jailed once. RDM case but the admin favored the one side.

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played: 14 hours, on my old account I had 64 but I've lost access to it.

A: Zack Green

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've been staff on many servers outside of Gmod. ArmA 3 for example, I was a Senior Administrator on there for a while. For Gmod, I was a Admin on a small server that never got very big due to lack of player base.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted due to a few reasons. Number one would be my ability to communicate with people and my past experience being in positions like this one. As I've stated before I've been in staff positions like this and I've dealt with many things. I feel like I'm well suited for a position like this. When I was Admin on another GMOD server I was very professional and I have people that can vouch for me. Due to me not being very well known I know that can impact the view on my application but I can assure you that many people can vouch for me and tell you honest and good things about me as a person and as a past staff member on other servers. My communications skills have gotten way better over the years as I've had to deal with certain situation and as I've gotten higher up I've had to deal with meetings and other things as such. Another reason why I should be accepted is I know the rules, I'm not a person that has just applied and doesn't even know the rules, I know as someone who is a past staff member you aren't supposed to take sides and I've adapted that I'm not bias over any person nor the situation or past experiences that I've had. The last reason why you should accept me is because I'm here to give me services and at the end of the day better the server and the people here as a whole and make a good impression at the end of the day.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I'm on the server everyday ever since I lost my old account.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I've read them before I even joined the server.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I've read them.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User, on my other account I'm Exhibitionist.

Archived