Your in-game name:

GhôsTy

Staff members name:

Thorobred

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:52056333

Explain what happened:

Untitledssss.png.a9a6451fe78e8568d97df02d5be95f77.png

it was like this, me and my fellow party members raided these kids, as me and one other player use god class, they kept complaining about how god class op and how we are no life losers spent money on a gmod, one of the kids kept coming to our base, screaming while eating his mic and talking shit about how i spent 600$ on gmod, i didn't really care to report it as harassment, and so he climbed our ladder as you will see in the first video and i killed him since we have a kos sign that say "kos if you're on ladder", so he goes on to make a sit trying to get me jailed, after thoro explain to him about how its not rdm since its my party member proberty and we have a kos sign, i get returned and this kid tries to rdm me (video 2) , which he sucks at so i killed him, made a sit about ardm, during the sit he kept saying shit like "he was on a kos ladder so i killed him, you never said that you have to own the proberty", so as the gentleman i am, i called him a "dumbass", "retard" and "you're fucking stupid", and after thoro explains to him about the kos rules again, he started saying stuff like "you witness this? is this harassment?" "he is harassing me" and thoro* just say "you both are mingin" goes and jail the guy for ardm x1 and jails me for "MINGE."

i don't know how disrespecting a player in a sit count as a "minge", if this was harassment i would've been warned first (or jailed for 2 minutes as the guideline say), on my playstv i have 4 hours footage of me basing,raiding and rping with my friends, i don't know how you consider this minge mr head admin and since you said that we both were minging, why the other guy got jailed for ardm x1 and not ardm x1/minge?

beside i don't read anything about punishments for being a "minge"

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

video 1

https://plays.tv/video/5c7024d8b9614fd997/zorobred-1

video 2

https://plays.tv/video/5c7023ea9389d29b53/zorobred-2-0

ok, this morning you and another guy were going back and forth. I had warned you before about spamming the chat and harassment and when a guy said you killed him for no reason I tped you and him over to see what happened. To me you are a minge yes I know that but you were a dick to this guy and I had warned you before so one guy got jailed for ardm or rdm the guy shot ghosty for no reason and you got jailed for minge/harassment 

24 minutes ago, thorobred said:

ok, this morning you and another guy were going back and forth. I had warned you before about spamming the chat and harassment and when a guy said you killed him for no reason I tped you and him over to see what happened. To me you are a minge yes I know that but you were a dick to this guy and I had warned you before so one guy got jailed for ardm or rdm the guy shot ghosty for no reason and you got jailed for minge/harassment 

-Support

36 minutes ago, thorobred said:

this morning you and another guy were going back and forth. I had warned you before about spamming the chat and harassment

#1 that another guy, has nothing to do with this dude

#2 you didn't warn me for spamming the chat or harassment, you literally just said "maybe stop complaining and open a sit" i wasn't the one complaining and i don't have a reason to open a sit, i don't see any warning about harassment or spamming the chat.

#3 you chat muted for spamming which i wasn't, show me where did i spam the chat, i was having a normal conversation with the guy i don't know how you considered this "spam"

https://plays.tv/video/5c7074a1554111cc31/zorobred-3

asasaaaqqqq.PNG.96051fb7ac0d40d3923bc6e3c4a79d69.PNG

please if you gonna post a statement like this, provide some evidence with it? pretty sure as a head admin you have a recording software

6 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

#1 that another guy, has nothing to do with this dude

#2 you didn't warn me for spamming the chat or harassment, you literally just said "maybe stop complaining and open a sit" i wasn't the one complaining and i don't have a reason to open a sit, i don't see any warning about harassment or spamming the chat.

#3 you chat muted for spamming which i wasn't, show me where did i spam the chat, i was having a normal conversation with the guy i don't know how you considered this "spam"

https://plays.tv/video/5c7074a1554111cc31/zorobred-3

asasaaaqqqq.PNG.96051fb7ac0d40d3923bc6e3c4a79d69.PNG

please if you gonna post a statement like this, provide some evidence with it? pretty sure as a head admin you have a recording software

pretty sure rank doesn't determine whether ones pc can run a recording software lol

Just now, cyber said:

pretty sure rank doesn't determine whether ones pc can run a recording software lol

pretty sure i know thoro record everything so like can you please not talk at my staff report? you're just getting yourself more post count

this is the sit i made right after you muted me, i was so confused why did you mute me and i told you i didn't do shit to this kid and i don't give a fuck about him, you even said that you assumed it was me who killed him, you weren't even sure about it

https://plays.tv/video/5c707a78991acbf4f7/zorobred-4

btw this was right before i killed the second guy, maybe you got confused between the both? still i see it as laziness as the first guy had a long ass name and the second guy name was just 4 letters

Archived