Jump to content

Void’s Staff Application


TheRoyaleVoid

Staff application   

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Staff voting

    • Yes
      1
    • No
      12


Recommended Posts

Your Username:

A: TheRoyaleVoid 

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:  STEAM_0:1:239966379

Your Discord Name and #:

A: TheRoyaleVoid#5354

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been warned once for NLR

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: Central Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 50ish hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:none

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: you should accept me because I am a great leader and a good problem solver and can deal with problems in a good manner. Another reason is that I will be online quite often and I think I can enjoy staffing and helping the community. I am also will cooperate and with be very patient with people and make sure the get good service. My final reason is that I want to make gmod servers better for everyone and no one should have to experience a bad one.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 1-2 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-I have no clue who you are..
-App is horrible
-First post on the forums, don't think I've even seen you on the Discord.

I don't know who you are. You need to work on your app and get to know the community before applying. Good Luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+Support

-Never punished too bad

+/-Support

-No Staffing Experience(everyone starts somewhere though)

-Support

-Bad paragraph

-I have never seen you before

-No forum activity at all

-Nothing special about the application

Overall:

-Support

I have no idea who you are, play the server more and just run around and meet people and try to get a good reputation with the player base. Work on forum activity and take more time on the application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/23/2019 at 6:12 AM, TheBros said:

+ Minimal punishments 

- Never seen you in the game EVER
- Who are you?

- Zero forum/discord activity

- Bad paragraph

Overall, (-) support, don't know who you are and you need to improve on your staff application.

^

-Support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2019 at 10:12 PM, TheBros said:

+ Minimal punishments 

- Never seen you in the game EVER
- Who are you?

- Zero forum/discord activity

- Bad paragraph

Overall, (-) support, don't know who you are and you need to improve on your staff application.

 

On 2/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, Nethbuster said:

+Support

-Never punished too bad

+/-Support

-No Staffing Experience(everyone starts somewhere though)

-Support

-Bad paragraph

-I have never seen you before

-No forum activity at all

-Nothing special about the application

Overall:

-Support

I have no idea who you are, play the server more and just run around and meet people and try to get a good reputation with the player base. Work on forum activity and take more time on the application.

These ^^^

-Support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Support
-I don't think I've ever seen you before. And if I did it hasn't been more than once.

-Little effort put into application

-Has no previous staff experience and you plan to start on one of the most active and (potentially) toxic servers with only 50 hours on the server.
 

On 2/22/2019 at 6:04 PM, TheRoyaleVoid said:

50ish hours

Are you not sure? Just joining the server allows you to see you're total playtime, you can just use that number.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:04 PM, TheRoyaleVoid said:

I am also will cooperate and with be very patient with people

The amount of illiteracy with this one statement makes me think you didn't put any more effort than just a few minutes to fill out this application. Giving me the idea you don't care as much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, IWillGetYourM said:

-Support

Bad application 

I don't know who you are / never saw you in-game 

No Forum/Discord activity 

Can be on only 2 hours a day 

 

OVERALL (-) Support. You need to be more active... :/

Pretty much ^^^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, Leslie Davidson said:

Negative:

whom are ye?

convoluted paragraph

cannot be on for very long 

no forum/discord activity

Neutral:

no staff experience

Positive:

minimal punishments, never banned/kicked

- Support

^^^^^^^

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...