Jump to content

PVT Ligma's User Report on Zoroark720


PVT Ligma

Recommended Posts

Your in-game name: PVT Ligma

 

Users IGN: Zoroark720

 

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/STEAM_0:0:193758808

 

Explain what happened: Zoro made an admin sit for something that happened the day before that I already got in trouble for. He tried to make an admin sit again with a different admin to try to get me in trouble for the same thing. Cyber took the sit yesterday on the first video linked. Now ,today,  Zoro sent the same video to TTV.NoFakeFRL to try to get me in trouble, for the same thing I did yesterday in another admin sit. He is trying to get me in trouble for the same thing twice. Zoro is trying to get away with bullshit that no-one should get away with!

 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.) https://plays.tv/video/5c6f7c42c7aaa56da2/pvt-herassingme-stil (the video evidence of me "harassing" him which wasn't harassment because I never said his name so he                                                                                                                                                                                     makes the sit which yesterday he sent to Cyber and today he sent to Fake to try to get me in trouble twice for the same thing with a day length in between which is shady af).

                                                                    Skip to 6:00 in this video and it show Zoro making a sit for something that happened yesterday lying to try to get me jailed, which I got in trouble for yesterday... No fake sent me the first video which is what Zoro sent to him as evidence which is what Zoro sent to Cyber yesterday...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, {tpz}☢zoroark720☢ said:

For stuff that happend the day before that I already got in trouble for bud you were trying to get me in trouble for something that happened yesterday which I got in trouble for, then you tried to get me in trouble today for that again lmao.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, {tpz}☢zoroark720☢ said:

no I used the recording as prooof a charictor not to get you in truble  the ooc what got you in hot water

 

yes and I already got in trouble for this yesterday boy, you tried to get me in trouble for it again today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea.. The situation was that I was only trying to calm the situation because both of em were telling me different story. I was only trying to warn PVT to let Zoroark alone because those 2 guys were arguing on each other soo.. After Zoroark make a new sit saying that he was getting harassed form PVT again, in the video that Zoroark send me was after the incident, we were able to heard PVT talking with other player.. This story was getting out of control because nobody was listening to me. Soo I kindly said to PVT that he was able to make a User Report on the Forum because in that situation I was not able to anything. 

 

Zoroark was not able to stay calm while I was trying to tell him that I was not able to do anything if no proof of the situation was provided. 

 

Sorry if my mic was really quiet btw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, IWillGetYourM said:

Yea.. The situation was that I was only trying to calm the situation because both of em were telling me different story. I was only trying to warn PVT to let Zoroark alone because those 2 guys were arguing on each other soo.. After Zoroark make a new sit saying that he was getting harassed form PVT again, in the video that Zoroark send me was after the incident, we were able to heard PVT talking with other player.. This story was getting out of control because nobody was listening to me. Soo I kindly said to PVT that he was able to make a User Report on the Forum because in that situation I was not able to anything. 

 

Zoroark was not able to stay calm while I was trying to tell him that I was not able to do anything if no proof of the situation was provided. 

 

Sorry if my mic was really quiet btw.

He even says that Zoro sent him that video as evidence of him getting harassed but that video was from yesterday and I already got in trouble for it CASE SOLVED!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, IWillGetYourM said:

Yea.. The situation was that I was only trying to calm the situation because both of em were telling me different story. I was only trying to warn PVT to let Zoroark alone because those 2 guys were arguing on each other soo.. After Zoroark make a new sit saying that he was getting harassed form PVT again, in the video that Zoroark send me was after the incident, we were able to heard PVT talking with other player.. This story was getting out of control because nobody was listening to me. Soo I kindly said to PVT that he was able to make a User Report on the Forum because in that situation I was not able to anything. 

 

Zoroark was not able to stay calm while I was trying to tell him that I was not able to do anything if no proof of the situation was provided. 

 

Sorry if my mic was really quiet btw.

 

19 minutes ago, {tpz}☢zoroark720☢ said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1664000571 this is not enuph charictor evidence and proof he harassing me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, {tpz}☢zoroark720☢ said:

 

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1664000571 this is not enuph charictor evidence and proof he harassing me

Zoro what do you not get that I already got  in trouble for this and youre making another sit bro... what do you not understand... YOU CAN'T GET ME IN TROUBLE FOR THE SAME THING T W I C E. THIS IS WHY I MADE THE POST BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE TWICE ARE YOU DUMB?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PVT Ligma said:

He even says that Zoro sent him that video as evidence of him getting harassed but that video was from yesterday and I already got in trouble for it CASE SOLVED!!!

I was actually having no clue of that. Im sorry for that misunderstanding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, PVT Ligma said:

yesterday and also today with the same evidence... dude I already got in trouble for this, I'm making the forum post because you are trying to get me in trouble twice you marble eating retard

@IsThrill @Voided Out can we please end this before for I say so mean as should not to this kid.  I told you 3 time already the sit that was called was about you ooc  not about last night I just used the video along with the screen shot as proof you where  not just salty but trying to harass me

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...