A: Not that know of

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 365:07:00

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I used to be a moderator but i had to work hard in school and i wasn't on so i was demoted

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: As I said i was a moderator so i have gotten through the sit-x trial period before i know The rules although admittedly i should brush up on some of them just in case (ill do that after submitting application). I really like to deal with sits for the most part and i most of the time i'm grinding money and have the spare time. In my last application i talked about my struggle with being bipolar but my meds are doing great and i feel fine 90% of the time and I can always tell when i'm going to end up in that 10% so i can make sure that i'm fit to do sits before starting on them. I recently got my learners permit for driving and next year i might be doing some vocational school stuff but i still have a lot of free time to moderate, and since i have a lot of trouble sleeping due to having so many thoughts that i can't sleep i can use moderating to calm down meaning i could be on at later hours some days. I have cliping software that goes back 60 seconds and i have recording software i hope to be allowed back into the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 2-4 hours at a time

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes and i will be rereading them after this so i should have all of them down.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes but i don't rp that much anyway so i happy to take the time to do sits.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes i did although i could not find the staff handbook

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): 

A: My rank is Exhibitionist

-Was staff before 
-App can be worked on a little
-I may be wrong, but it seems like you came back from a long break and made this app. Try and get to know the newer players in the community.
-Activity on all platforms need some work.

Overall, I am going to have to give a -Support. You kind of just came back and applied. I think that you need to spend some more time with the community. Good Luck!

+ Staff experience
+/- Okay playtime
+/- App seems a little rushed

- Never seen you on before (Who are you?)
- Bad forum activity

- Demoted
- Inactive for a long time
Overall, (-) support, I suggest that you play for a while before applying again. No'one knows who you are and the community changes so don't expect to come back and have everyone know who you are. Also, work on forum activity.

-Support Overall

-Never seen you online

-No forum/discord activity

-Demoted

I have a hard time giving a " +Support " to someone who just went MIA last time they were staff. Maybe play on the server for a bit and get re-introduced to the community before re-applying. Regardless good luck in all of your future endeavors.

+ Support

Decent APP

Has been staff before

Good time Played

No Punishment

+/- Support

Got demoted (You gotta go to school though so i get it.)

- Support

No Forum/discord activity

Never seen you personally or if i have don't remember. (keep in mind though i work night shift)

Don't know how you really know how you are with situations.

Overall i'm undecided but start getting back into the community and i'm sure people will know who you be.

-/+Support

-/+Has not been active for long 

-/+Demoted (but not for a severe reason just make sure you are more active)

-/+ Work On Fourm Activity

Overall I would become more active before applying but that is just my opinion, best of luck try to work on what was stated above 

Archived