Mechz

Your in-game name:

Mechz

Staff members name:

TTV.NoFakeFRL 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:246364186

Explain what happened:

So I was in the PD roleplaying with some friends when I encountered TTV.NoFakeFRL. He was dealing with some sort of situation and in turn was speaking. He has a shitty walmart microphone so I suggested he invest in one of some quality, he just kind of ignored me. I then proceeded to try and engage in conversation with TTV.NoFakeFRL but he just didn't seem to want to talk to me. Then all the sudden TTV.NoFakeFRL physgunned me into another player and left the room we were in. I originally assumed this was an accident of sorts and called out to TTV.NoFakeFRL to have him remove me from inside the other player. He then responded with "Yeah perfect, you're gonna stay like that" or something to that jingle and closed the door to the room I was in. I then made a power move and told TTV.NoFakeFRL that I was recording, which as seen below I was obviously was, and his whole demeanor instantly changed. Now all of a sudden he was being nice to me and telling me that he was just "playing". Well I sat on the evidence for a couple of days and ultimately, as seen here, decided this issue needed to be reported. Maybe was verbally jarring TTV.NoFakeFRL a little bit but I feel that as a staff member you need to be able to handle a little bit of jarring. You definitely shouldn't turn to abusing your powers in ANY situation.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

It just looked like you came in and started being a minge, so he moved you out of the way. It also looked like he didn't mean to get you stuck and fixed it. You really shouldn't come up and mess with a staff member while in a sit. But, that is just what it looks like to me.

1. I didn't mean to take you in another player, that's why I move you back after.

2. You are minging everytime you see me talking to a player, Mic spamming / Insulting me, ect.. 

3. I was moving you away because I know that my mic is not very good and im trying my best to be clear to player, and you just came in, mic spamming and minging. I really don't see the abuse in that recording, I was only trying to help a player with his sit and you were clearly not letting me do my job. I'm still respectfull with you no matter what the situation and moving a player away of my sit because he is mic spamming or insulting me is not *Admin Abuse* im sorry but this Staff report is useless.

In your last recording, whit the hobos, we can clearly see you coming behind me and blow in your mic, soo I simply move you away, after that I move you, you were laughing and directly came back.

And im sorry but I never told you that I was playing with you or anything like that, lying in Staff report are not gonna help you getting someone demoted or getting a Staff strike. I clearly told you that you can record you game session but, what you were doing were not gonna help you in that situation. 

Have a great day..!

21 minutes ago, TyerIsTop said:

I mean at 0:30 he does say "It's good" and "You'll stay there" so it sounds like the sticking him inside someone else was intentional. Though as mentioned above you were minging pretty hard though. Seems like a little bit of justified abuse?

I didn't mean to stuck him inside of another player, I already said that. I simply move him away and directly get out of the little room. 

As I see it, the staff member had did nothing wrong, and you where just being a complete minge and bothering the staff member so he simply moved you away. At any point if you are disturbing/bothering another staff member during a sit, they can simply move you away. With this being said, the staff member will not be receiving any sort of punishment.

Have a nice day,

Locked.

Archived