Krimzzz. Staff Application

Krimzzz. Staff Application  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Krimzzz. Become a staff member?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Krimzzz.

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:196848028

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Jefe#5069

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I used to play on this server about 8-12 months ago. I was usually punished mainly because of the fact I had comitted rdm, but it was rare.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: PTZ (Pacific Time Zone)

Time Played:

A: 168 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I used to be a sit on this server and was pretty popular, although I had no activity on the forums or discord. I was demoted because I had left the server because I had gotten into another game, Rainbow Six Seige. I had come back to find myself in a sit, getting a warning that if i hadn't been on enough that I'd get demoted. So I had started playing more, at one point I took a three day break to find I had been demoted... 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Well, I have alot of experience in staffing. Especially on this server. I also have a few friends on this server. Many people get along with me and I am also great at staffing because I lay the law down while at the same time being nice about it, I also take the time to figure out whether or not the person being called out is guilty or innocent. I follow the rules and play alot, I am just getting back into the server and though why not re-apply for staff? In conclusion, I love staffing because it allows me to get to know my fellow staff members and players.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Well, Im usually on from 5PM- 10PM so about 5 hours. But on holidays, Im usually on from 5PM-3:30AM

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, but if I am accepted into the staff team I'd like to have a run through the rules to refresh my mind and drill them into my head.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Oh yes, I love this server it is full of amazing people and is just an overall great time!

Have you read the TOS? Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have read it thoroughly.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

11 hours ago, patriotsw29 said:

- support

no forum activity 

never seen you in game

demoted for being inactive 

+/- okay app

I will have to see how others react to you. For now its a - support from me

Yes i have no forum activity and I will begin to post more, also I was demoted for being inactive yes, but I had made the mistake of paying more attention to a different game, but the fact you've never seen me in game kinda shocks me. We were buds and I remember a bit with you. I really recognize the name especially, it's kinda sad that you don't remember me because we were buds haha, I just hope at one point you remember me.

2 hours ago, IWillGetYourM said:

Who are you ? 

No Forum/Discord activity.

Never saw you in game.

Bad app. 

It's gonna be a NO for me m8 sorry. 

Its alright. Thank you for acknowledging the app atleast, at this point I don't know how to get anyone to vote yes because i can't advertise.

1 hour ago, ✪ Krimzzz. said:

Its alright. Thank you for acknowledging the app atleast, at this point I don't know how to get anyone to vote yes because i can't advertise.

play more, interact with the community, get known to the staff team and other players

-Barely any forum activity.

-Haven't seen you in-game at all.

-Grammar and spelling could be better.

-Short Paragraph.

Notes:

With the question "Are you familiar with the rules?:" you stated "Yes, but if I am accepted into the staff team I'd like to have a run through the rules to refresh my mind and drill them into my head." however you yourself should go through the rules by yourself, I dont see why somebody else would go through them with you, this just doesn't make any sense. 

With the question "Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?" you stated "oh yes" but then you follow it up with "I love this server it is full of amazing people and is just an overall great time!" and I'm confused how it relates to this question and I dont understand what you are trying to get at.

Overall -Support

On 3/9/2019 at 2:30 PM, FuriousGamer said:

-Barely any forum activity.

-Haven't seen you in-game at all.

-Grammar and spelling could be better.

-Short Paragraph.

Notes:

With the question "Are you familiar with the rules?:" you stated "Yes, but if I am accepted into the staff team I'd like to have a run through the rules to refresh my mind and drill them into my head." however you yourself should go through the rules by yourself, I dont see why somebody else would go through them with you, this just doesn't make any sense. 

With the question "Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?" you stated "oh yes" but then you follow it up with "I love this server it is full of amazing people and is just an overall great time!" and I'm confused how it relates to this question and I dont understand what you are trying to get at.

Overall -Support

-support

Never seen you in game either 

Archived