fack yu

Your Username:

A: Drugged Out Gamer

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:STEAM_0:1:38654884

Your Discord Name and #:

A:CrookedCocaine#0129

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I was banned before for RDM. I cant really say whats happened before that as i have played this game for years and your server over a year, I stopped playing for a bit but started up again. The one ban would be my only recent one that i can confirm

Your Age:

A: 20 Years old, Coming on 21.

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:2 Days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have hosted my own servers, Not only on garrysmod but i dont think that really matters. Other than that, I have been an Admin on a DARKRP Server named 'Fruitloops' which is no longer up. I have also been a Senior Admin on a server i cant recall the name of.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am dedicated to making every server i moderate a better place for all the players and staff, I treat everyone fairly and would give out considerable punishment, All conflicts will never come to a verdict without complete proof of the accused breaking a rule. In general im a good moderator but at the same time still a decent person who will help you and talk with you.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Daily after work hours 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Most Certainly

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes, Most of the time im not really roleplaying anyways

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:Would be amazed if people actually applied without making sure they know everything about the server.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

-Support

-Ive seen you on once before

-One of your bans was by me, I remember the sit because it was really funny because you were high as fuck, you pretty much admited to killing a guy then said I dont even care and killed him in the sit

-Here are your bans BTW

image.png.9702bc23f80d5ed0293fc97c88d43d82.png

-Did not follow TOS

Overall:

-Support

I dont feel like you would be dedicated at all and you seem like a minge, at least the last time I saw you.

EDIT:

He was just perma banned by me, in the sit he said "Who cares about reading the rules"

8 minutes ago, Nethbuster said:

-Support

-Ive seen you on once before

-One of your bans was by me, I remember the sit because it was really funny because you were high as fuck, you pretty much admited to killing a guy then said I dont even care and killed him in the sit

-Here are your bans BTW

image.png.9702bc23f80d5ed0293fc97c88d43d82.png

-Did not follow TOS

Overall:

-Support

I dont feel like you would be dedicated at all and you seem like a minge, at least the last time I saw you.

EDIT:

He was just perma banned by me, in the sit he said "Who cares about reading the rules"

Hate to be that guy who quotes other people's posts but uh

why even apply for staff if this is the case?

-support

Archived