• NO

Your Username:

A: [ExhibitionRP.com] Bryce

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:48827505

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bryce#8604

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, for RDM, because crossfire is not a thing and i killed people during the shoot outs, I was very respectful to the other players and offerd to pay back what they lost and accept my punish ment what ever it may be

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 3days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: head admin on a now dead rp called killer rp the owners user name is KillerDude

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am on basicly 24/7, Im super chill and I respect players and see eye to eye with the players.

I also have read the rules and TOS and read the basics of the staff jobs and uses and I have come to find it easy to recall the rules and take action. Im super calm and will never abuse my powers i also will make sure to get both sides and call witnesses if needed during a difficult sit. I also am extremly proactive and quick to respond to sit request and often help players in game currently. If i witness a RDM and their is no staff on i simply tell the victim to make a sit request and i offer to pay what he lost. I have already done this to several players. I am over all a trust worthy and ambition player that is loyal not only to the server but most importently the staff and players in it.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 24/7

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-This is your first post.

-I have never heard of you.

-The spelling and grammar in your whole application is just treacherous. 

Absolutely -Support, seriously I don't get what's so hard about checking your application for any grammar/spelling checks. You have resources like Google, Grammarly, word counter and so many more out there that can assist you in those areas maybe where you're not so strong at. 

21 hours ago, FuriousGamer said:

-This is your first post.

-I have never heard of you.

-The spelling and grammar in your whole application is just treacherous. 

Absolutely -Support, seriously I don't get what's so hard about checking your application for any grammar/spelling checks. You have resources like Google, Grammarly, word counter and so many more out there that can assist you in those areas maybe where you're not so strong at. 

I agree with this I don't know who you are and the only time I saw you was on that report silk made and it seemed like you were being a minge with him so -Support

Like I get that my paragraph is shit and ill work on it thank you guys for your feed back, but @patriots29 just because I was supporting silk with rule enforcement dose not make me a minge. Also we have never had a problem in sits before I was super chill. Don't say anything false just because you got in trouble for not obeying the rules. Its unfair, unsportsmanlike and definitely not professional. Again I am thankful for your guy's feed back and well improve on my app. Thank you :)

32 minutes ago, [CVG] Bryce said:

@patriots29 just because I was supporting silk with rule enforcement dose not make me a minge. Also we have never had a problem in sits before I was super chill. Don't say anything false just because you got in trouble for not obeying the rules. Its unfair, unsportsmanlike and definitely not professional.

There have been several instances where I've had sits with silk and you where being a minge and did not help the situation whatsoever.

That's false information because in that video I was not being a minge and that was the first time I was with him and saying anything about someones base with him. I was strictly following the rules and like a good player I was making sure they were followed but "you" were not which is why you got in trouble.... But its all cool I dont wanna make this a big thing I wanna be able to communicate as friends. Also Silk is not a minge all he does is go around and makes people fix there bases, yeaaaah he might be a little extra when he does it but he is not wrong about anything. He is in the right every time because he know the rules front to back. I am done with this Have a good day and I hope we can look at this and laugh at it latter as friends because you seem like a chill guy and we just got off on the wrong foot.

8 minutes ago, [CVG] Bryce said:

That's false information because in that video I was not being a minge and that was the first time I was with him and saying anything about someones base with him. I was strictly following the rules and like a good player I was making sure they were followed but "you" were not which is why you got in trouble.... But its all cool I dont wanna make this a big thing I wanna be able to communicate as friends. Also Silk is not a minge all he does is go around and makes people fix there bases, yeaaaah he might be a little extra when he does it but he is not wrong about anything. He is in the right every time because he know the rules front to back. I am done with this Have a good day and I hope we can look at this and laugh at it latter as friends because you seem like a chill guy and we just got off on the wrong foot.

I wish you the best of luck when you make a new app.

20 hours ago, [CVG] Bryce said:

Like I get that my paragraph is shit and ill work on it thank you guys for your feed back, but @patriots29 just because I was supporting silk with rule enforcement dose not make me a minge. Also we have never had a problem in sits before I was super chill. Don't say anything false just because you got in trouble for not obeying the rules. Its unfair, unsportsmanlike and definitely not professional. Again I am thankful for your guy's feed back and well improve on my app. Thank you :)

18 hours ago, [CVG] Bryce said:

Hey buddy don't argue with people's opinions in your staff app. Not cool.

Archived