Silk

Your in-game name:

Silk 

Staff members name:

patriotsw29 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:199734724 

Explain what happened:

Ok, so today I was playing on the server and there was a simple issue of someone having a jump base. I first made a sit to get a staff over to look at it, there was only 1 staff on. Patriots took my sit at first and then said it was not an issue with it being a jump base, even though it would give advantage to base owners if someone is raiding, so he just closed the sit. He is a part of the base in question, not sure why he closed in the first place. After this I made a second sit on the matter and he ended up taking it, saying there wasn't an issue again and that "we are done here."

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

Rule In Question: 

• Crouch, jump, parkour, puzzle, or maze bases are not allowed. Your base must have a simple entrance with no advantages.
  • All other evidence will be submitted in the file with a video.

-Support

This report is false there is nothing wrong with that base or how the staff member took the sit stop grasping at straws its actually pretty pitiful how hard you're trying to be a minge

I can't believe you have the audacity to do what you do, you're a minge and it's as simple as that. You came and harassed me for 30+ minutes about a SLIVER of my stairs being on the sidewalk while I still was building and had a building sign present. You gathered about 5 people to sit there and complain about something that was so minor. In my opinion, you abused the report system by repeatedly calling an admin three different times and made multiple admin reports. You repeatedly harass Patriot as well as other players you do not like or agree with. The situation presented in this post is so minor and should honestly be ignored entirely. 

Stop harassing people, -Support

1 hour ago, Gurm said:

-Support

This report is false there is nothing wrong with that base or how the staff member took the sit stop grasping at straws its actually pretty pitiful how hard you're trying to be a minge

10 minutes ago, FuriousGamer said:

I can't believe you have the audacity to do what you do, you're a minge and it's as simple as that. You came and harassed me for 30+ minutes about a SLIVER of my stairs being on the sidewalk while I still was building and had a building sign present. You gathered about 5 people to sit there and complain about something that was so minor. In my opinion, you abused the report system by repeatedly calling an admin three different times and made multiple admin reports. You repeatedly harass Patriot as well as other players you do not like or agree with. The situation presented in this post is so minor and should honestly be ignored entirely. 

Stop harassing people, -Support

i have also had my fair problems with silk but as an admin you must follow the rules no mater how minor.

all i see is a jump base, unless the black doorway was the actual entrance but that is not show or talked about. all that was needed was for patriot to say add a ladder or be kicked.

now in my opinion he did handle the sit (that was in the video) wrong as he should have enforced it.

now in addition silk on this video you are being quite mingy and this only escalates problems and pressure. if you have a problem with silk make a personal sit with him to talk it out somewhere more private about the problems you are facing.

but ill let @IsThrill and @Voided Out deal with it from here

I will talk to patriots about this and see what he says.

Considering if that was the entrance of the base further action may be taken. Jump bases are not allowed, and you cannot build in a location that requires you to jump up as a loophole to that. A ramp/ladder must be made to the location.

@Silkif a base is a jump base you may build a ramp on the outside even if it’s on the sidewalk to make it so it isn’t a jump base. 

Archived