Skittleqween's Staff Application

Skittleqween's Staff Application   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think SkittleQween should be given the opportunity of being a member of the staff?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Skittleqween

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:44574708

Your Discord Name and #:

A: SKITTLEKWEEN#3629

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was banned once for RDK'ing but I've learned to respect other people's gaming experience. I have learned the definition of being a minge and try everyday to be anything but! I know this will affect your decision, but I learn from all of my mistakes. 

Your Age:

A: 20

Your Timezone:

A: Central

Time Played:

A: ~500 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:  In Jr. High, so about 6 years ago I helped my buddy start up a server through CreeperHost. I would say I gained a little experience running the server, but after a few months I became to busy and had to hand the reins over to my buddy. You can only play so much Minecraft, before you run out of ideas. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  If I were to be accepted onto the staff team, I would do my best to be professional, empathetic, yet strict when it comes to the rules.  I've done my best to familiarize myself with the staff and the regulars to the server and I hope they think positively of me, even with me taking their money in coin flips. I know what it takes when it comes to running a server and the hierarchy involved with the staff.  I know that S.I.T.s have to meet a sit quota in order to be promoted and I'm excited for the challenge! Overall, I feel as though I'd make a great addition to the team and I hope you give me a chance to prove how valuable I can be. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A:  I've been playing for a couple months and already have 500 hours. Needless to say, I have no life right now and use Gmod to distract me from college.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I'm quite familiar with the rules and always try to keep up to date with the new additions. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I have come to terms with the loss in RP time and I'm ready to dedicate my time to the server and to enforce the rules that are in place. 

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have ready the TOS and am aware of all the rules that comes with being apart of staff. 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

12 hours ago, teh epic frog said:

honestly all though I see you on the server a lot.

im gonna go - support here

u are pretty mingy

and u think u always right.

sorry thats just my opinion, if I see you improve then i will change but for now, no.

-Support

You are pretty toxic

-Paragraph kinda short

-little bit mingey 

-Same as Frog, you cannot accept that you are in the wrong... 

+/- Okay Forum activity but no Discord activity,

+Good playtime + know rules.

Overall, im gonna say NO sorry :/.. try to get a better reputation in the community.. 

Archived