A:Surgency#2074

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, For RDM

Your Age: 

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A:CST

Time Played:

A: 2 Weeks (But probably more when this is reviewed) however i have taken a big break because of some family issues with my personal life.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes ive been staff one 2 DarkRP servers and on a militaryRP server. I have been staff on other servers in other games as well

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I think i should be accepted onto the staff team because, Im a 24/7 kind of player so i would be on the server a lot and i love being able to do whats right for the server. A few other things i would do is take sits as soon as they are called no matter what the situation is unless i am away from my computer at the time if i am accepted as a staff member i will get right to work and start taking sits and looking for rule breakers. I will also be a good role model for the players by telling them the rules when im RPing, That also means i will be trying as hard as i possibly can to follow rules myself. Last but not least i think i would be a good staff member because i would always be on the lookout for Minges,RDMers,People trying to crash the server and more, This will conclude my paragraph.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: From 3pm CST to 12am CST unless weekends of course.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Of course

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

using the FSPM format

Forums- your forum activity is not good at all

server-i haven't seen you on or recognize you. you should get your name out there more.

Paragraph- so im going to say your paragraph needs more work just because of the substance thats in it. all the things you say you can do once an admin are things that admins should do. your paragraph needs better substance like, what qualities can you bring to the team, what have you done to better your self for being an admin. need more not just what should be expected.

Maturity- i havent seen you in the server so i can not say.

IN ALL

-SUPPORT

14 minutes ago, Jr_Moon said:

using the FSPM format

Forums- your forum activity is not good at all

server-i haven't seen you on or recognize you. you should get your name out there more.

Paragraph- so im going to say your paragraph needs more work just because of the substance thats in it. all the things you say you can do once an admin are things that admins should do. your paragraph needs better substance like, what qualities can you bring to the team, what have you done to better your self for being an admin. need more not just what should be expected.

Maturity- i havent seen you in the server so i can not say.

IN ALL

-SUPPORT

Alright thank you for the opinion next time i will be sure to improve my paragraph and your right i haven't been on the forums. And i get on pretty late tbh but that isn't an excuse

I only saw you once when I jailed you and you were screaming at me because I jailed you for prop surfing. You screaming insult at me for that and was really dissrespectful.

Mingey. Clearly told me that you could start a whole wave of mass RDMing with other people because you are *Popular* on the server.

No Forum/Discord activity.

Not respectful at all.

Got a very bad temper.

Overall it's gonna be a NO for me. You do not look like someone who could fill a Staff spot. 

-Paragraph could be way better. I's need to be capitalized, as well as lots of other grammatical errors.

-Low forum activity.

-/+ Haven't met you before but you were an old player and took a break. 

+Good playtime

I'm gonna have to ultimately go with -Support. I would go with neutral however the fact that grammar checking isn't hard at all there's really no excuse for it. 

On 3/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, IWillGetYourM said:

I only saw you once when I jailed you and you were screaming at me because I jailed you for prop surfing. You screaming insult at me for that and was really dissrespectful.

Mingey. Clearly told me that you could start a whole wave of mass RDMing with other people because you are *Popular* on the server.

No Forum/Discord activity.

Not respectful at all.

Got a very bad temper.

Overall it's gonna be a NO for me. You do not look like someone who could fill a Staff spot. 

-VERY MINGY4

Archived