tg128

Funleader

Your in-game name: MilligramGreen
Staff members name: tg128
Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010STEAM_1:1:106582779
Explain what happened:
In all honesty, the situation itself isn't a huge one, as I chose the DJ job not knowing the radio for Youtube didn't work. Due to the fact I am stingy with my money in general, I wanted a refund for the simple cost, and tg128 accepted the case, teleported to me, and promptly said "You have enough money. You don't need it. Leave me alone and I am closing your claim." and teleported away. I screenshotted the case closed text as that's all I could get, since it was VC, and I didn't post it here as I didn't feel it is relevant. I know this may seem like a petty complaint but a trial mod being dismissive and rude to a simple situation I wasn't even mad about, or even get to say a word about, acted in such a way. Exld supports my my claim.
(Sorry for not following the format and not posting in the right area prior. I can't connect to site properly and get errors.)

adsdasdsafsdfdaaaaasss.png

16 minutes ago, Funleader said:

"You have enough money. You don't need it. Leave me alone and I am closing your claim."

We are not forced to give compensation. Based on what you said about his response, then yes it could've been more polite. On the other hand, he his literally on his first day of staff, and most likely still doesn't understand the full amount of respect he should show to a player even if their sit is clearly not needed. In addition, this report will most likely get no where unless you have video proof of the ordeal.

1 minute ago, Scott Morgan said:

We are not forced to give compensation. Based on what you said about his response, then yes it could've been more polite. On the other hand, he his literally on his first day of staff, and most likely still doesn't understand the full amount of respect he should show to a player even if their sit is clearly not needed. In addition, this report will most likely get no where unless you have video proof of the ordeal.

^^^

I said i cannot pay you back but you have 7 million dollars you should be fine

you twisted it maybe they way i said it came out rude to you but i am sorry then

but also staff don't have to give compensation 

i also could have said it nicer but the sit were backed up and i was the only one on line

so i was trying to get it done faster to get to the more important sits

1 hour ago, Scott Morgan said:

^

Archived