Staff Abuse Damplips

Heavy

Your in-game name: Grandpa Heavy

Staff members name: Damplips

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:239034900

Explain what happened: I was a Melon lord (hobo lord) and i was making a Melon Land for the server, Damplips told me to remove them then jailed me twice for Exploiting. i dont see how i was Exploiting, i was trying to RP as a Melon Lord, If Damplips Locks/Denies this then it is a Manager Abuse and will be considered taking his own Report. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!) |
Damplips(STEAM_0:0:239034900) has jailed Grandpa Heavy (STEAM_0:0:151023357) for 5 minutes with reason: exploiting.

| Damplips(STEAM_0:0:239034900) has jailed Grandpa Heavy (STEAM_0:0:151023357) for 15 minutes with reason: exploitingx2.

The watermelon you were using is a blacklisted prop, you were using adv dupe to spawn it in. That is called exploiting

Grandpa Heavy has spawned the same prop (models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl) 15 times, he might be crashing the server.

models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl<this is a blacklisted prop

Just now, Heavy said:

If it is Blacklisted i shouldn't be able to spawn it in, sounds like a Server bug. but still how its Exploiting? if im able to spawn it in for RP reasons then its fine. 

If the prop is blacklisted dont use it, the bug is getting fixed but that dosent mean you can abuse it. @Miskie finish this please

13 minutes ago, Damplips said:

The watermelon you were using is a blacklisted prop, you were using adv dupe to spawn it in. That is called exploiting

Grandpa Heavy has spawned the same prop (models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl) 15 times, he might be crashing the server.

models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl<this is a blacklisted prop

did you tell him that the watermelon was blacklisted? if you did and he kept going then i'd count the jail as valid if not then i'd say it isn't.

it does seem like a server bug that he must've not known about

7 minutes ago, cyber said:

did you tell him that the watermelon was blacklisted? if you did and he kept going then i'd count the jail as valid if not then i'd say it isn't.

it does seem like a server bug that he must've not known about

i did tell him, hes proceed to spawn in a watermelon dupe 4+ times right after

10 hours ago, Heavy said:

If it is Blacklisted i shouldn't be able to spawn it in, sounds like a Server bug. but still how its Exploiting? if im able to spawn it in for RP reasons then its fine. 

If they are a blacklisted prop and you are spawning them in then you are clearly using an exploit. As you were exploiting a server bug Damplips had every right to jail you and this thread should be locked already. Simple enough for you?

2 minutes ago, Heavy said:

If they are, and apparently not if i can spawn them in

Heavy, if you have an advance duplication saved with watermelons in it, it will bypass the blacklist. (making it an exploit to get around the blacklist) This is the same for countless other props. If they are in an advance duplication. @Miskie This should be locked.

• Miskie locked this topic

Archived