cOnFuSeD

cOnFuSeD

IGN (In-Game name):cOnFuSeD

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:0:3821710

Banned by: Steam_0:1:81186266

Ban date, time & length: PERM ;(

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server): Prob block spawn

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for in logs!): I did not propblock spawn! I was playing on my favorite server i play every day then I got RDMed and i got trapped in a propblocked spawn! when i saw who did it me and some other people tried to make our own jail cell for him because there was no admins and none claimed my request. after  a while in the prop blocked spawn people started killing every1 and i lost so much money from dying so i tried to stop the RDMers from killing every1. i also tried to prop climb out of the spawn so i can go RP some more. Just letting you know if you search me of i have many hours on the server i wake up and hop on the server, i loved this server so much i even bought VIP and once i got banned for false info i started to cry a bit.

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied): I have proof it was not me but I dont know how to send screenshots! once i figure out ill try to send some proof if this gets denied.

2 hours ago, cOnFuSeD said:

so i tried to stop the RDMers from killing every1

I get what you are trying to do. But don't take our problems into ur own hands because this will be the result, nor will prop blocking our spawn make things better. 

Locked.

Archived