GhosTy

Your in-game name:

GhosTy

Staff members name:

Knightz

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:132057860

Explain what happened:

i was bank raiding with my friend kirov, middle of the bank i thought my game crashed as my screen froze then i got a message of me being banned for "rdm x14", No sit. i was confused as i knew i did nothing wrong to be banned for, so i tried to talk with the staff member who banned me but he just ignored my pings on discord, other staff member and my friend tried to talk to him ingame but he ignored them too so i just went and talk with miskie and got myself unbanned

thats what happend so lets get to the fun part

i was falsely banned with no sit, the staff member himself admitted ( Evidence 1 ) he banned me because someone said " it was mass rdm" and he looked in CHAT, focus on this line, he said CHAT not even Logs,  this mass rdm was actually a terror advert which you will see in Evidence 2 ), the staff didn't even check logs or advert logs and he went straight for the a ban off someone words, I'm playing on DRP not mbrp to be banned without a sit beside i was online the whole time, also this staff member is a Moderator not a staff in training so i don't think he should be banning people like this as he is done with his training

so you can tell this is power abusing, and the sit (if there was one) was poorly taken as i were never taken in to explain my side, i had to be banned for 20 minutes for something i didn't do, also now its going to say in my /po that im banned for rdm x14 which going to effect me in future if i might apply for staff 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

i wasn't recording before the ban but these evidence are enough  

big thanks to @Kirov for recording the sit as my playstv was acting like a retard

Evidence 1

https://medal.tv/clips/3728903/4a66e77b4b94

Evidence 2

20190324061459_1.thumb.jpg.b41fcf7afa4f59c8a60880a912a6cf23.jpg

20190324060925_1.thumb.jpg.a8f0c6e19ee6fcd19d6f6021c0293e28.jpg 

Just now, Knightz said:

I fucked up and miskie fixed it I tried to apologize but you and your friend kept talking. And left no room for me to apologize 

Apologies are nice. It doesnt exempt you from still going off a user and false banning someone cause you were being lazy.

+Support

-Knightz admitted to taking the word of a player

-He admitted that he banned you because he saw you left and had killed 14 people prior

This sit was taken carelessly from what I see overall

Edit:
As Anal said, I don't think he needs to be demoted, but a staff strike is a must in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Anal Anihilator said:

+Support

You fucked up @Knightz, you should've looked at logs and brought him to a sit before punishing him, this is pretty unprofessional. I don't believe that a demotion is in order, however you should get a staff strike for this.

^ +Support 

I agree there is no need for a demotion, But that is indeed a huge fuck up and hopefully you learn from this mistake

Archived