damplips discord abuse

GhosTy

This is for discord

IGN (In-Game name):

GhosTy#2010

Banned by:

damplips the abuser

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for in logs!):

So my hand slipped on my keyboard and i spammed a little, im guilty of that and then damp just warns me for it, understandable, then i just typed #FreeKirov #FreeAnAl then as you can see i fucked up anal name and typed it as ''AnAl'' instead of ''Anal'',so i tried to correct that and damp just abuse his power on discord as always and instant restrict me even thought i wasn't going to spam, i tried to talk to him in dms and just say '' your on a timeout'' (notice how he said your not you're, manager can't grammar am i rite) goes and blocks me, totally immature act from the staff

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied):

Capturessszzzz.PNG.5abe441786ed608d947cfb8a2a3d0f0e.PNG

zzzzzz.thumb.PNG.1f6e0b21f9b1ebc29d33274ce5260841.PNG

2 minutes ago, Jake Park said:

You acknowledged you spammed "a little".

You were warned to stop by Damp.

Am I missing something here?

i spammed then i stopped, got warned 

i didn't spam after it and got instant restricted  because i said "#Free kirov #Free Anal" twice 

do i have to Enlight you guys on how spamming works?

sdsdsdsdsds.PNG.e0bcbc9b3a9837917c9f23b487c51e4c.PNG

4 minutes ago, Brand said:

-Support

You were warned to stop spamming, you then sent the same message twice after being told to stop. The punishment was deserved

technically its not the same message because of the caps

also this the message is warned for, its not the same as the two messages i sent after that if that what you mean

Capturessssszz.PNG.ff9597915a45951027110795c9196084.PNG

i went back into discord to see the messages and yes you spammed then @trainers with the spam then you were told to stop, then continued to poke the bear by doing the free thing 2 additional times. you should have seen what damp said and went " hmm maybe i should say ok then stop".

-Support

Just now, Jr_Moon said:

i went back into discord to see the messages and yes you spammed then @trainers with the spam then you were told to stop, then continued to poke the bear by doing the free thing 2 additional times. you should have seen what damp said and went " hmm maybe i should say ok then stop".

-Support

i never @ trainer lmao what

that was @Kirov and @Anal Anihilator and they got a three month restriction for that

This is a dumb appeal/report. You broke rule you get restricted. You spammed the first time which gives him the right to mute you in the first place, he decided to warn you and you decide to test that by spamming a message two more times which gives him all reasons to mute you.

but anyways good luck :P

Ghosty,

You have been restricted multiple times for this very reason. You spammed the second time after the warning because you posted the same thing less than a minute apart. This is why discord has an "Edit" button. Your restriction will remain in place.

Locked/Denied.

• Nutla locked this topic

Archived