Worlld's User Report

Worlld

1 minute ago, Saint Laurent Don said:

I had a reason to be mad,I was falsely jailed for 5 minutes because he confused me for my friend (draeko)

why are you making a report for someone else lmfao

One, that doesn't give you the right to harass someone and two, I can make a report on someone if there breaking rules.  

7 minutes ago, Saint Laurent Don said:

I had a reason to be mad,I was falsely jailed for 5 minutes because he confused me for my friend (draeko)

why are you making a report for someone else lmfao

Harassment  Is stil harassment and  frankly I’m also tired of your shit your a very toxic player.  +support 

2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent Don said:

I was angry about the whole situation for being  jailed for 5 minutes.

After my little "harassment moment" bryce brought me and compensated me and forgave me,he handled the situation perfectly.

there was no need to put a user report when I already got kicked by bryce for "harassing players"

they're*

This is my first time logging into the server in about a week LOL how can you be tired of my shit when this is my first time seeing you

Bryce already kicked us for harassing so there you guys are making it bigger than it is. Literally every small thing we did y'all try to get us banned. ex #1: https://medal.tv/clips/3738628/993e0db94f37 we didn't even exploit in it was just opened from the back and when they see us they are saying "BAN THEM BAN THEM" "THEY EXPLOITED IN" "THAT'S A BAN".

1 minute ago, Saint Laurent Draeko said:

Bryce already kicked us for harassing so there you guys are making it bigger than it is. Literally every small thing we did y'all try to get us banned. ex #1: https://medal.tv/clips/3738628/993e0db94f37 we didn't even exploit in it was just opened from the back and when they see us they are saying "BAN THEM BAN THEM" "THEY EXPLOITED IN" "THAT'S A BAN".

Okay, even when Bryce kicked you, it is still harassment and after that whole situation, you harassed Kirov and ghosty so I mean...

• Miskie locked this topic

Archived