Your in-game name:

Mason Coopertown

Users IGN:

Sam The Savage

Users SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:1:104948855

TW0VDoP.png

Explain what happened: 

On approximately Wednesday of last week, I was playing in-game with Sam The Savage. I did put a 40 million dollar flip into the coinflips, Sam proceeded to take my flip and then lost. He then messaged me asking for the 40 million dollars in exchange for $15 via PayPal. We met up at the Basketball Court and we talked about how we were going to do the exchange, I sent over my PayPal info and I told him I would give him 50mil even for the $15, he agreed and then I dropped the money. He then laughed about it and said he was going to just scam me but since I seemed nice he said he would give me $20 Via PayPal when he got paid which he mentioned was the Friday of the same week. I agreed on the terms and we set our ways. I confirmed with him later that day to make sure our deal was still good and he said it was, this specific exchange has no video evidence. Jumping to the Saturday of the same week, one day after Sam said I would receive my payment I went in-game to find Sam. I am friends with Patriot and he did help me by recording the exchanges from this point and forward. During this exchange on Saturday, Sam did confirm on video evidence of the whole deal and that there was a delay in his paycheck and that the money would be there Sunday. Fast forward to Monday night I went in-game to confront Sam on why the money was still not sent. I could not find him in-game and he did not message me back via PMs so I called a sit with Patriot to assist me on getting my payment. During the sit, Sam denies any type of exchange or agreement then later admits now that we did have an agreement. The sit was ended due to this issue needing to be on the forums and so here we are. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

Notes: In my opinion, Sam has no interest in being a fair and respectful member of this community, I have seen him act very poorly around here and this evidence just shows his lack of morals and his lack of caring. He lied to a staff member and the victim thinking he can just get away from it. I am asking that this player be permanently banned in this community due to scamming and lying to a staff member during a sit. I do not care about the money, it means nothing to me but I want this player to be punished for what he has done and what he might continue to do in the future if not permanently banned as this player shows he does not care. Now some of you might think a permaban is a stretch however think about this. Scamming is strongly prohibited so why shouldn't a severe punishment be attached. This prevents players from scamming and if only short punishments are given out then players would just be scamming constantly because the reward for risk is better. 

sams a friend of mine that being said 

ive watched this whole thing from the begining and after both me and sam took all of mason money through coin flips today he decides to make this an issue because hes upset we cleaned him

after the sit where they told sam and mason to take it to forums both me and sam offered offered the 40m to mason to clear his debt and mason logged without saying anything

-Stevo The Cripple-

2 minutes ago, Sam The Man said:

Afthere The Admin Sit I offered Mason the 40mill to Settel The Situation But He Didnt Respond And He Logged And Procceded To Make This Report,To Solve This I Still Offer The 40 Mill.

I don't care about the money and I do not want it, scamming players and then lying about it is not cool at all and extremely looked down upon. You obviously don't care and are only offering me money now to save you from a solid report. 

12 minutes ago, Stevo(ง'̀-'́)ง said:

sams a friend of mine that being said 

ive watched this whole thing from the begining and after both me and sam took all of mason money through coin flips today he decides to make this an issue because hes upset we cleaned him

after the sit where they told sam and mason to take it to forums both me and sam offered offered the 40m to mason to clear his debt and mason logged without saying anything

-Stevo The Cripple-

Like I said I don't care about money at all, you really think I was trying to win that money today? Trust me I didn't get to ex-top 8 richest player on the server being dumb with my money. Back to the situation at hand, your friend here clearly scammed and then tried to get away with lying plain and simple as that. And to your claim that it's an issue now all of a sudden, that's because it is, your friend made excuses why he didn't have the money at certain times and that's when I waited that's why I brought it up today because this was plenty of time for his "check" to come in.

1 minute ago, GhosTy said:

Scamming is not allowed. ExhibitionRP is not responsible for any issues with real currency for in-game currency transactions. 

lock this please

Scamming is not allowed in the community. The second part of their statement is to make sure players understand that money or items lost can not be brought up and blamed on the server, I have all rights to report this as scamming is still not allowed.

3 minutes ago, Stevo(ง'̀-'́)ง said:

how is it scamming if hes offering the 40m back since he cant pay out?

I have said what I needed to say and will wait for an admin to give his input.

3 hours ago, GhosTy said:

Scamming is not allowed. ExhibitionRP is not responsible for any issues with real currency for in-game currency transactions. 

lock this please

i can refund you in-game contact me the next time you see me on locked

Archived