Worlld's User Report

Worlld

4 minutes ago, Saint Laurent Don said:

Draeko isn't in neither video so there's no reason he should be in this post.

I looked through a one-way prop into  your printer area,I even told you I did.

it was a one way where i can look out and you cant see in but still that saying, you wiped around the corner and headshot me 

Just now, Saint Laurent Don said:

the third video of me literally proves nothing???????

guess cause i successfully raid someone it means i'm hacking?

nah man its just the fact that you aimbot headshots and have esp its not good raider

6 minutes ago, Saint Laurent Don said:

Draeko isn't in neither videos so there's no reason he should be in this post.

I looked through a one-way prop into  your printer area,I even told you I did.

wait you used a prop to look into his base?

Yea these guess have the most obvious walls/aimbot I've seem in my life. Not to mention one of them as a VACC ban on their account. They say "We are just on a whole different level". Literally everyone on this server that has run into guys knows that you cheat. And nice emote spamming to hide the aimlocks too. Great addition to the case. Looking forward to seeing you guys get perma banned some day :)

1 minute ago, Kyro said:

Yea these guess have the most obvious walls/aimbot I've seem in my life. Not to mention one of them as a VACC ban on their account. They say "We are just on a whole different level". Literally everyone on this server that has run into guys knows that you cheat. And nice emote spamming to hide the aimlocks too. Great addition to the case. Looking forward to seeing you guys get perma banned some day :)

Ya it's honestly so obvious I'm just waiting for the day they actually get banned.

Just now, Saint Laurent Don said:

Idk why everyone holds a grudge for us,it's not that hard to raid a base that doesn't even have bulletproof walls,you guys  don't even know how to build.

You guys don't even use bulletproof props

@Kirov Literally everyone does it,it's not against any rules.

no one spams emotes other than you wdym

3 minutes ago, Saint Laurent Draeko said:

And I never understood this. If it was so obvious why aren't we banned yet? Don't you think admins would be spectating us blatantly cheating and ban us ?

trust me, all the admin ive talked to want you banned they just need actual proof and now i have it lmao

1 minute ago, Saint Laurent Don said:

I was able to see you when I stood back

wtf that doesnt make any sense. Chief made that hut thing and thats all ik

also, the only way that place was made was him placing the see through wall on my side

Just now, Saint Laurent Draeko said:

The green base video looks legit he's literally spamming hoping for a kill(s) and got it.

he got 3 kills and they were all 1 shot and shot into a base were only people can see out not in

Archived