Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

No

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

GMT+8

Time Played:

800+ Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I was apart of the old staff generation of last year.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

The Reason to why i wanted to be back in the staff team is that iv'e seen that there lacking in speed and responses to

sits that are sometimes urgent, sometimes not even in some situations the server is in chaos and sometimes the staff

that is one is only one or many but sometime slow so i want to fix that by removing minges,rule breakers, to improve

players/people's experiences in the server without them being haunted by the fear of being minged or harrassed

by other players and also to clean up the server as usual and to introduce new people to a fun and happy experience

without any problems.

How often can you be on the server?:

3-6 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

Vip+

39 minutes ago, cyber said:

-Support

- resigned after getting a staff strike for harassing a player and almost breaking the players computer

- haven’t seen you on in a while but I’m inactive so 

Iknow ive fucked up now and then before but that was before man things change im not gonna be the same old guy i admit to those situations with me being immature and a bully but today and from now on id try to stay away from doing any of  that but tnx for the feedback.

+ Great playtime / availability

+ Staff experience

+ Never been punished

+ Forum activity

+ / - Paragraph could have used a re-read

+ / - Never seen you in game (you do have a lot of hours though so maybe you just took a break)

Overall I am going to give you a + / - support because I have never met you and therefore cannot judge you off of your character. For now I'm leaning towards +, but I would rather meet you first.

2 minutes ago, Buttered Roll said:

+ Great playtime / availability

+ Staff experience

+ Never been punished

+ Forum activity

+ / - Paragraph could have used a re-read

+ / - Never seen you in game (you do have a lot of hours though so maybe you just took a break)

Overall I am going to give you a + / - support because I have never met you and therefore cannot judge you off of your character. For now I'm leaning towards +, but I would rather meet you first.

It would be nice to meet you sometimes other people never really meet me because i keep getting on during low tide/ 20+ players

I never see you online 

who are you

you got a good forum activity but what about discord ?

you resign after a staff strike (not great) + almost break his computer ?

paragraph is bad 

good playtime 

overall it's gonna be a NO for me fam sorry. 

14 minutes ago, SKITTLEQWEEN said:

didn't follow TOS so it'd be a - support from me fam 

Even if you're reapplying you need to follow the TOS.

What did he break.

It's going to have to be a -support

I know your a good guy and every person makes mistakes I mean look at butter he was permd but became staff. My only qualm is I haven't seen you on. I seen you in forums and sucheck but just not in game. You need to get you name out there a little bit more with this fast changing community.

9 minutes ago, Jr_Moon said:

What did he break.

It's going to have to be a -support

I know your a good guy and every person makes mistakes I mean look at butter he was permd but became staff. My only qualm is I haven't seen you on. I seen you in forums and sucheck but just not in game. You need to get you name out there a little bit more with this fast changing community.

The title of the application goes against the TOS but other than the it's a decent app

@Jr_Moon

Was a good staff, made it to senior mod then became immature ingame and got himself a staff strike, resigned after it and became inactive from the community and came back last week

can't talk about your ingame activity as i know you come on after reset time and i mostly sleep during that time

Also work on your paragraph, it seem very rushed

-Support

Show us that you became mature as you stated, give yourself more time and get known to the staff members.

I cant say much about your maturity as I havent seen you. So that's a -/+. But judging by everyone elses opinion, you need to work on it. 

One thing I can say is, who the hecc are you my guy. 

Try and get on in a bit of the more filled up hours, build rep with staff and regular players. 

-Support

8 minutes ago, Furvious said:

Try and get on in a bit of the more filled up hours 

Not all of us live in the USA and not all of us have the same timezone as you, you can't -Support him for being on during late time for you lmao

1 minute ago, GhosTy said:

Not all of us live in the USA and not all of us have the same timezone as you, you can't -Support him for being on during late time for you lmao

Was -supporting him for me not knowing who he is. Making it so I dont know how he acts or anything alike. I was making a suggestion to help remedy that lmao 

From the sounds of it, you came back a week ago after being inactive, that is nowhere near enough time to get into the swing of things and apply for staff. Wait another few weeks, play on the server more and have more activity on the forums. Also, fix your app, the grammar is pretty bad. 

-Support

+No punishment

+great hours

- unfinished/rushed app

-I have never once seen you in-game

-Everyone is very on edge with you

-Very immature past and it wasn't all to long ago 

over all i say come one more and interact with people alot more get into some rp pal

Sorry but overall i say no -1

On 4/3/2019 at 12:18 PM, IWillGetYourM said:

I never see you online 

who are you

you got a good forum activity but what about discord ?

you resign after a staff strike (not great) + almost break his computer ?

paragraph is bad 

good playtime 

overall it's gonna be a NO for me fam sorry. 

Yeah, same here.

It's gonna be a no from me man sorry.

Archived