Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: zo0p 

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:101606703

Your Discord Name and #:

A: zo0p #7361  

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: FailRPx2, When I was new and not aware of the rules of the server.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: US Central Time Zone

Time Played:

A: 83hr+

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: 1.5 years outside of gmod.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  During my early childhood, I began to learn the common ideas of responsibility, dedication, logic, and decision making. I realized that people around me with these attributes were very successful in not just a financial standpoint but a social aspect as well. Having these influences around me while I was younger has rubbed off on me what it means to be a good person that was respectable and logical as well. I feel that I practice these traits and now strive to rub some of that off on others. I enjoy positions of authority due to the fact that they can allow me to help others gain these traits. Halting bad behavior in game turns the wheel to produce and provide a non-toxic and fun environment of all players. This is by far one of my primary beliefs in being in a staff position. Other than the psychological aspects of being a staff member, I feel that I am a very likable person with a great attitude.  I’m terms of myself, I am a very passionate and dedicated person who loves gaming with communities of respectful and fun players to spend time with. I feel that I can fully achieve this as being a staff member and really get down to the bare bones of the issues that players are experiencing. I get along with many players on the server and honestly enjoy the time I get to spend with people online in the game.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday, in the afternoon.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes. I have reviewed from my last attempt on an application.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+support

-seen online quite a bit

-claims to know the rules a lot more now

-good playtime

+/-support

-some small prior punishments

-prior staff experience i guess?

-decent forum activity

-support

-little to no discord activity(at least from what i see)

for zo0p i will +support best of luck

+Support Reasons

-Not mingey

-Enough hours

+/-Support Reasons

-Decent paragraph

-Previous punishments (not bad)

-Support Reasons

-Havent seen you in game recently (not really an issue)

Overall +/-Support. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Laq Law said:

+Support Reasons

-Not mingey

-Enough hours

+/-Support Reasons

-Decent paragraph

-Previous punishments (not bad)

-Support Reasons

-Havent seen you in game recently (not really an issue)

Overall +/-Support. Good luck.

This. ^

On 4/3/2019 at 10:33 PM, andy gonzalaz said:

+support

-seen online quite a bit

-good playtime

+/-support

-decent forum activity

-support

^ This + Support.

6 hours ago, Sweatshop Boi said:

What do you mean by "1.5 years outside of gmod.". Please elaborate @zo0p

I served as a Admin on a Minecraft Server when I was younger called LitPVP Factions for around 1.5 years. We had a average of 80+ concurrent players online through the day. I said outside of gmod because the games aren't the same but I believe the responsibilities and such are similar. @Sweatshop Boi

On 4/5/2019 at 9:34 PM, maxsnipes10 said:

+support

-seen online quite a bit

-good playtime

+/-support

-decent forum activity

-support

5 hours ago, SillyBrian said:

+support cool guy

+active daily just about from what I can see

+helpful and not mingey

+staff experience

+/- not much discord activity, but that can be fixed easily

Overall: +Support, good luck buddy.

^this +Support good luck

4 hours ago, drangia! said:

I'm a bit iffy on this one, you previously used an ip grabber which makes me question what you would do if you got demoted or recieved a strike

-/+ Support

Big - support from me pal. You're a flight risk.

Even if it wasn't maliciously used it wasn't your place to grab an IP from somebody. This speaks volumes about your maturity level as a whole.

Just now, zo0p said:

Like I said before... I didn’t know what I was doing lol. Please don’t judge me about me sending a ipgrabber that I had no clue what to do with before you make assumptions. You leave feedback on staff reviews off of your experience with the person and not here say... If you would like to talk please private message me instead of leaving it on a staff review.

Why shouldn't we judge you? Sending someone an IP grabber is a serious matter that should be addressed. Just because it was an accident/you weren't thinking about it does not mean it is ok to send someone an IP grabber. 

9 minutes ago, zo0p said:

I understand why I should be judged it’s that I fully understood what I did after the fact and it’s was a misunderstanding of the intent I had with it. I apologized for the fact I sent the ipgrabber in the first place and admitted to my mistakes. I would hope that people would see that I’m not that type of malicious person and learned from my mistake. If someone wants to private message me about this and keep it out of the public view where things can be taken out of context I would very much appreciate it, it’s more professional that way.

ip grabbers are some serious shit. If you use that ip for anything, that's illegal, and if you ddos them, thats cyber terrorism. DO NOT FUCK WITH THAT SHIT. I cant stress this enough, but your actions do not proof that you are worthy of staff, accident or not. 

-support

3 minutes ago, zo0p said:

Me saying it’s was an accident is not saying that I accidentally sent one to someone, I admitted to sending it the person who was threatening to harm the server and my internet. I don’t get how people can’t wrap their minds around that. I’m responding to these claims because the people making them are knocking me for things they know nothing of. I was already slandered for this last time I put a staff app up and and sick and tired of people talking about it when they have no clue what happened and weren’t even in the situation. I sent the grabber cause I was trying to figure out who the person was, it was the first time I did anything like this and thought I was trying to help. Can’t you give a guy a break. Miskie already had a convo with me about it as he was there in the chat with me and Law but was not talking and just listening. He asked me for the suspects ip but I never got it cause the guy knew it sent a grabber to him over discord direct messages cause the link was litterly like ipgrabber.com. The guy laughed at me lol.  I told miskie that the guy didn’t even click on it and miskie said that it was my last and only warning cause he knew that I didn’t realize that I wasn’t suspose to send a grabber to someone over the discord. I’m not saying that it’s OK to do what I did, but I though people would of just understood that I was trying to help the server and my own security aswell as Laq Laws and didn’t ask before I looked up how I could figure out who the suspect was through discord. All I’m saying is that making me look bad because of my thinking what I was doing was trying to help the server and now people taking it out on context pisses me off. I can’t go back in time. If I could and knowing what I know now I would have never if done that and would of asked if it was a bad idea in the first place. I just hope MBRP higher managment can realize that I’m sorry for trying to help in the wrong way. If you hear from people who really know me they know I’m a good person who got caught up in a messed up situation and just thought was doing the right thing. I’m not some damn hacker guy like your making me look like or a “flight risk”. Like Jesus, I’m 17 years old living in Wisconsin and am typing this in class cause of how possed im am from specific people not looking at both sides of the story and realizing that I just didn’t know what I was doing was wrong. I understand now the danger of an ip grabber and what can be done with it. I’m not here to commit Cyber Terroism or sum shit. Geez, can my people give a guy a break and figure out the facts before throwing my name in the trash.

I say don't argue on your app and he write a fucking essay

smfh

2 hours ago, zo0p said:

I’m not going to sit back and let people say things and say that I’m unfit for staff and have a low maturity level over some bs . I’m standing up for myself. I’m asking for people to know the misunderstanding behind it before making claims such as what your are claiming. I’m not agreeing that’s it’s ok to send ipgrabbers. Im solely asking for people to know what their talking about before posting and allowing people not knowledgeable about what happened to form a out of context opinion about me. People that gave me +support know it’s was a misunderstanding and people that are targeting me over it can’t see that a misunderstanding means a misunderstanding. I don’t know why people are out to get me over this. They judge be based off biased opinion and not the real fact of the matter. I’m sorry for responding back but no one wants to talk with me privately in a more professional manner or even have a conversation in real time and look over the evidence. I don’t know what else I can say to get people to use logical reasoning in there statements about the ipgrabber issue. @GhosTy

saying you're unfit for staff is an opinion. People can have their opinions. 

Archived