Zoop 2nd Staff Application

zo0p

Staff?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

20 minutes ago, zo0p said:

Here we go again... “zo0p ipgrabbed someone” “grabbing an ip can never be an accident” “this shows how immature he is” “even though you didn’t mean it doesn’t mean it was ok”. IF I DIDNT MEAN IT, IT MEANS THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE! God damn. I’ve apologized, I’m admitted what I did was wrong. I’ve said that It was never my intention to make anyone feel uneasy. I don’t understand why people are so unforgiving. You guys weren’t even there nor are you even asking follow up questions about it. If any this shows immaturity from people who can’t even take the time to read into a situation or even ask me what happened lol. It’s like people don’t even realize that I’m even in this conversation. “Let’s just follow what he says guys” type mentality coming from some people in this feedback section. I hope the staff reading this over could message me privately to talk about this before jumping to conclusions. I’ve already talked with miskie, he said it was my last and only warning. He knew that I didn’t realize what I did, but that still doesn’t make it right but it makes it something people can look beyond and not stay stuck on.  

This right here is exactly why you'll be denied. I don't need to be a psychic to see that. You're confrontational, cannot accept criticism and irrational. You are not fit to staff for Exhibition RP and as long as you have that poor frame of mind you'll never be fit. Don't reapply in a week saying you've fixed your mental state because it doesn't take 1 week to fix. It's a delicate process that takes months to achieve and is often affected by stuff going on IRL. 

@Damplips @Sweatshop Boi What you doin with this?

17 hours ago, GB Nolan said:

ip grabbers are some serious shit. If you use that ip for anything, that's illegal, and if you ddos them, thats cyber terrorism. DO NOT FUCK WITH THAT SHIT. I cant stress this enough, but your actions do not proof that you are worthy of staff, accident or not. 

-support

i changed my vote

4 minutes ago, zo0p said:

but it didn't reply to any claim from someone giving - support and only saying "ip grabber incident"

You made the mistake of using an IP tracker when it wasn't your place. The context is irrelevant. Shut up about it.

2 minutes ago, zo0p said:

If you actually have talked to me IRL or knew me you know I have none of those traits

Unfortunately for you that isn't a realistic scenario. You've got no way of proving that except by your actions here. 

5 minutes ago, zo0p said:

but your too busy jumping to conclusions rather than researching before you slander me.

you're*

Don't play the victim game here. It won't work out well for you.

7 minutes ago, zo0p said:

If I'm so confrontational and irrational please private message me something I've done IRL

I don't need to DM anything. The responses you give are more than enough proof. You're still a child.

2 minutes ago, zo0p said:

Your responses show you don't look for the truth or the intent. You don't realize I was ddosed for 48 hours and there is no way in hell I'm letting that happen again. Calling me a child proves nothing as like you said you have no way of knowing me IRL. I'm not a victim nor the aggressor. The context does matter, without context and reason this world would be fucked. This would of lead to a better outcome if you would of just asked me about it before shitting on me.

28 minutes ago, drangia! said:

Stop arguing on your application

@zo0p

Enough said.

Archived