dredlord

Your in-game name:

Loli Fridge 

Staff members name:

Vezzyo 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:71767238

Explain what happened:

Raided the guy and he had like a shitton of no collides and was like a maze to walk through. Pretty gay to be honest

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

So, first of all, this is not a maze base, there is one direction to go therefor that's not what a maze is, I believe you're talking about the following rule, 

Blackout bases are not allowed. (Blackout bases are defined as bases with no direction once entered. The entrance and exit must be clearly visible at all times.)

Now this is a "blackout base" because the walls and doors are not easily defined of where you must go, one should not have to look at the floor to understand where to go. 

1 hour ago, patriotsw29 said:

- support its not hard to look at the ground and see the path but I can see where you're coming from

One should not have to look at the floor to understand where to go, that is an advantage and this base is clearly a blackout base. 

Overall I have to give this +Support because a rule is clearly broken here. Now the real question is why Vezzyo is making these kinds of bases, he should know these are not allowed. It would be unfair to let especially a staff member get away from this as users are punished for this exact rule. Now I don't think this should result in a demotion, I think Vezzyo should just be warned for this. But I do wanna know @Vezzyo input on this staff report. 

Archived