Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: Only have played an hour so far

A: Staffing Experience (Optional):

Icefuse StarWarsRP (Moderator)

Mineplex (Moderator)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I've only been on ExhibitionRP for a short period but I wanted to try a new position. I can introduce leadership, effort, and quality to the staff team. It is my belief that my being in the staff team I can provide a fun role-play environment and fairness to the server. That being said, I truly believe that I can bring more of a jovial approach to being staff and can successfully help breach the gap between staff and the player base. I'm also ready to learn more things about the staff and improve myself. I would never disappoint you guys. I feel like i'm starting a strong bond with the community of ExhibitionRP. I also want to help out the newer players, and showing them around the server, while controlling large crowds, and handling impatient players. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed with other staff. Being staff is having an understanding that we are the same as everyone and we also make mistakes, that being said I would look at both sides of the story revise them multiple times and even then see if I made a mistake or if they did. I always try to answer peoples questions in the chat all the time. The reason why I also wanna become a staff is to make the server enjoyable which is something you can get from me. I understand this is a game but however, my involvement can truly develop a role play environment especially for a community like ExhibitonRP.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Monday-Thursday 2 hours Friday-Sunday 4+ Hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yessir

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

So far User

Archived