I Am Gay's Staff Application

Should I Become Staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Am Gay Become Part Of The Staff Team?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username: A:I Am Gay

Your SteamID: A:STEAM_0:0:483338602

Your Discord Name and #: A:Batnut The Protector #0017

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: A:Once for not adverting raid and possibly one for RDM that I don't remember.

Your Age: A:14

Your Timezone: A:Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Time Played: A: 140 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional): A: None.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:As you may know, I would like to become staff. First off being that I love this server and, like everyone else, would love to help improve the experience of the players. Next, I think that due to my extensive play time, I think I could definitely help out while many staff aren't on. I know how annoying it can be for players when they have a sit that can't be taken because of the lack of staff on. Third, I may only be 14, but I am very mature when dealing with people. I can be immature when talking to friends but I can quickly switch my attitude when needed. Fourth, through my time of playing, I have learned the majority rules and I'm constantly looking through them to make sure I know them as much as I can for in game RP and staff purposes. Fifth, I love helping people, especially helping them have fun. In game I always try to answer questions in OOC as much as I can to make sure everyone knows what they need to know to play the game correctly. Also, I'm a nice and cheerful person and even though sit rooms may be depressing, I can make it at least a little more fun for the players in it. I think I could be a good addition to the staff team and I hope you think so too.

How often can you be on the server?: A:Mon-Fri 2:30 PM - 9:00 PM, Sat-Sun 11 AM - 11 PM.

Are you familiar with the rules?: A: Yes Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? A: I Am Fully Aware.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): A: Exhibitionist

-/+ Support

The reason I am in the middle on this one is you obviously have played the server for sometime now and you understand how the rules work and also how to enforce them. I see you listed a your times available and the hours of extensive which is a good thing. The only part is I have not seen you much personally on the forums or Discord. As for your punctuation I'll save that for another day. Anyways what I am trying to say is that you need to make yourself more known by far participating on the other platforms besides in-game. Best of luck to you.

+Support Reasons

-Enough playtime

-Not super mingey

-Knows the rules

+/-Support Reasons

-Previous punishments(not a big deal)

-Support Reasons

-Kinda broke multiple rules raiding me without advert/not waiting cooldown (15 mins for same person)

Overall +/-Support. Good Luck.

+support

-good in game time

+/-support

never actually seen you on

-support

-very low forum and discord activity

-previous punishments and isn't even sure about them

i will -support because i have never seen you on and you have little to nothing activity outside the game and previous punishments.

Hello @I_Am_Better. Thank you for putting in a staff application for MBRP. I have listed my thoughts down below.

The Good
Meets requirements

The meh
Previous punishments
Don't see you much
Meh paragraph

The Bad
Low forum/discord activity

Overall this application has my -/+ support. Become more active on discord and the forums. I will wait to change my vote to a + or a depending on other Staff Members comments.

Best of luck.

Nota Mehican (MBRP Senior Moderator)

On 4/6/2019 at 6:48 PM, OverRaptor9328 said:

+support

+I see you on a lot

+not mingy

-support

-Low forum activity

Overall +support

I have played with you, was very nice, know the rules.

Overall 

+Support

Good Luck

On 4/6/2019 at 8:44 PM, Nota Mehican said:

Hello @I_Am_Better. Thank you for putting in a staff application for MBRP. I have listed my thoughts down below.

The Good
Meets requirements

The meh
Previous punishments
Don't see you much
Meh paragraph

The Bad
Low forum/discord activity

Overall this application has my -/+ support. Become more active on discord and the forums. I will wait to change my vote to a + or a depending on other Staff Members comments.

Best of luck.

Nota Mehican (MBRP Senior Moderator)

/\ —- This. I’ve seen you around and from what I’ve heard from you I can’t give you a definite yes. I don’t see your paragraph to be very fitting either. I will wait to vote.

Archived