Report Against Camber04

YT_Alpha905

Your in-game name: YT_Alpha905

Staff members name: Camber04

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010

STEAM_0:0:206932003

Explain what happened:

I was in my hobo shack that I made and everything was fine then he came along and tried to tell me that I cannot have a faiding door on my shack and i asked for the rule that said that he did not give it to me. He was very disrespectful and rude towards me, and eventually kicked me from the sever, I feel that He did not have a reason to kick me and that the situation was very ONE sided.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

I have looked In the rules as you can see under this, and It does not say that me as a hobo cannot have faiding doors. Also as you can see in the screenshot that I did not have any printers or anything of the sort inside that shack either. I have video proof of all this but for some reason I cannot upload it to youtube if you would like to see the video message me your discord and i can screen share it for you.

7770082E02F32F45DCBD33DBEF6DC0A3EFF26B01

6445E122719ADDC6525AC0F0F2B37CA6F4D6F2B9

Screenshot_(72).png

Screenshot (73).png

-Support from what I see so far

You cannot have a fading door as a hobo as it marks that place as property

"You may not own property. You may not have large structures. You must build a small shack on the side of the road.  "

Assuming he told you to remove it and gave you time to then you did not remove it, he has valid reason to kick you. If you do not know how to remove a prop simply tell him, and I'm sure he would kindly answer. If a staff member tells you to remove something you should remove it, you didn't remove it. So he kicked you. I do not see anything wrong. You have not proof of him possibly harassing you, for all we know you are possibly making that up.

I do not see anything wrong with this besides if he was rude towards you or didn't tell you why you needed to remove it but you have no proof of that. As I stated before though, if a staff tells you to remove something you should remove it.

6 hours ago, Nethbuster said:

-Support from what I see so far

You cannot have a fading door as a hobo as it marks that place as property

"You may not own property. You may not have large structures. You must build a small shack on the side of the road.  "

Assuming he told you to remove it and gave you time to then you did not remove it, he has valid reason to kick you. If you do not know how to remove a prop simply tell him, and I'm sure he would kindly answer. If a staff member tells you to remove something you should remove it, you didn't remove it. So he kicked you. I do not see anything wrong. You have not proof of him possibly harassing you, for all we know you are possibly making that up.

I do not see anything wrong with this besides if he was rude towards you or didn't tell you why you needed to remove it but you have no proof of that. As I stated before though, if a staff tells you to remove something you should remove it.

I agree 

Archived