A love message to Drangia....

Your in-game name: Swag LAzar

Staff members name: Drangia

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): No

Explain what happened & Evidence:

Hey guys, I was recently given my SECOND DAY BAN because of harassment :D

I've made it my life mission to officially change my toxic ways to spread and encourage positivity while killing the evil that lies within this server!!!!! ❤️ uwu :) 

Some things about me: 

Drangia is my FAV admin (I love you so much)

Cardigan is the most competent admin on this server and definitely deserves a promotion to moderator/administrator (Just give him manager pls :3 XDDDDDDDDD) 

Cyber bullying is a real issue and you definitely cant close ur eyes anymore on the internet -- I take a firm stance against cyber bullying from now on.

Anyways, I remember one time I was RP'ing as usual, some retard had a turret in his base that was shooting people on the public streets -- As police, I shot and destroyed the turret to protect the greater good of society (while still remaining outside the base) but was RDM'd by the turret owner in retaliation (RIP :(💔 ).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1708864407

Of course the evil and bad Drangia ultimately closed my case and didnt punish the guy because I hurt the victims feelings prior >:(  Completely understandable admin'ing and good reason for murder.

Anyways, another interaction I had with Drangia is in OOC when he told me I was unwelcomed on this server and shouldn't come back

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ninjaboy124/screenshot/966494278091167269

I now understand that harassment is totally unwelcomed but racism is. That completely makes sense and I can stand behind that logic. I also believe Drangia and I should have a discord chat so I can spread my newfound positivity into his soul. I want to be the gasoline to his fire. I want to be his ger to nig.  I want to be his boyfriend and marry him. I love you Drangia  ❤️ :) uwu ❤️❤️ 

You're the best and most fantastic admin with no bias against me and removing me from the server. I love you with all my heart and a 1000 suns. What I want out of this report is for you to be promoted to super-moderator because thats how awesome you are!!! 

I find this report pretty silly

First you want your ban appeal deleted because you knew you wouldn't get unbanned, and instead, you make a staff report on me with no actual evidence.

I didn't punish him because I knew that you were coming back to him and purposely tried to get him punished, so instead, I gave him a stern warning and told both of you to stay away from each other.

And it is true, you are not welcome in the community, all you do is harass people and try to make their life a living hell by always coming up to them and try to get them punished. If you're gonna make a staff report at least provide valid evidence and valid points.

4 minutes ago, drangia! said:

I find this report pretty silly

First you want your ban appeal deleted because you knew you wouldn't get unbanned, and instead, you make a staff report on me with no actual evidence.

I didn't punish him because I knew that you were coming back to him and purposely tried to get him punished, so instead, I gave him a stern warning and told both of you to stay away from each other.

And it is true, you are not welcome in the community, all you do is harass people and try to make their life a living hell by always coming up to them and try to get them punished. If you're gonna make a staff report at least provide valid evidence and valid points.

"Spread Good Vibes" 

lmfao youre such a hypocrite. Go fuck yourself I have dozens of friends on this server and do more charitable shit than you...  Btw I'm curious - are you a virgin? just wondering

Also - rules are rules. If people break them your job is to punish them. Just because I baited someone into breaking a rule doesnt make it any less/more valid. God damn youre a dumb mf - every time you communicate to me I lose brain cells

Archived